Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Pikey scum! :lcop: Caught! :lol: And charged! :2gunfire:

Was roused Saturday by my house mate to say there was a note on the front door of our flats.....

Yup the Rado was broken into overnight!

Went in throught the rear1/4 glass. That pi$$ed me but the scrote also cut themselves, so their manky pikey blood was over the car and all the stuff the went through (glove box/door pockets, ashtray, back seats down, into the boot).

What did they take?

NOTHING! :mad: Even had the face for the stereo on the drivers seat!

Still plod got samples for DNA so a good chance of catching them, especially as they went out through the lifts and communal areas of the flats (left blood in the Lift, on the front door etc) thus gaining a breaking and entering charge to Attempted theft from a motor vehicle and criminal damage to a motor vehicle. So should get them 2hrs community service.

Now this was in a supposedly "secure" car park, but found a fire escape door open. So I guess the moral of the story is check and double check...

I know it's not nice having their blood all over your stuff but take some comfort in the fact that they hurt themselves :D

Barstwewards. Lets hope they managed to cut through a vital artery and died a slow and painfull death.

:)

Sympathies man. My Corrado got broke into two weeks ago and they thieved my speakers, sub and amp. These guys sound like the most imcompentent car thieves ever, and probably had to go to A&E to get stitched up. All I would say is nowhere is 100% secure so don't leave anything on show!

only problem is most of them are so inter-bred it will be a challenge to find which one of them the dna is from :lol:
:rofl:

gutted for you mate hope you get it sorted ok

. Lets hope they managed to cut through a vital artery and died a slow and painfull death

hopefully they are lying in a bush somewhere with blood dripping out of them, getting eaten by a fox/hedgehog/other woodland creatures, thinking they should have chose another car. hehe

Gutted for you mate, Hopefully its all repairable, have you been on the phone to the insurance?

Seems to be now that the weather is getting a bit more mild, all the lowlives are coming out of hibernation! Its there is at least the consolation that the scumbag injured themselves in the process of damaging your pride and joy!

Hope the plod manage to find em!

That sucks mate, Pikey blood is the worst kind, make sure you wear a mask and gloves when you're cleaning it. :doc:

Hope you've got leather, it'll be much easier to clean. Not that i'd know of course, ermmm.... :lol:

Just think though, you're car did your dirty work for you, so you don't have to now!

*awaits interesting post in "car care" on getting blood out of everything*

*awaits interesting post in "car care" on getting blood out of everything*

See "how the hell do I get the really tiny shards of glass out of upholstery" Thred... :lol:

Car's sorted, Autoglass Bermondsy did a great job, even came up with "proper" VW marked glass and a new seal!

Now off to find a Clifford dealer to find out why the Alarm didn't go off! :mad:

Bast**ds! sorry to hear that dude! Mr B's Peugeot got broken into a good few years back outside my flat (felt guilty) the fuzz came and inspected and finger printed and found nothing. I came home at lunch and looked around the car and found the whole lock barrel on the floor just in front of the car covered in blood.......they were later caught and charged with breaking into 50 cars that night (detective mrsbeige) The moral of the story is, if you are as unfortunate as vwdeviant,Mr B or many other people i'm sure, make sure you search around your car yourself!

That's quite funny you posted that cause the voice of Inch High in the 1973 tv series was Lennie Weinrib and my nickname is Lennie :lol:

That's quite funny you posted that cause the voice of Inch High in the 1973 tv series was Lennie Weinrib and my nickname is Lennie :lol:

How the [insert rude word] hell do you know that?

Just had a call from the local Police, they've had a hit from the DNA!

Asked if I could come and publically stone the "Little git" to be told "He's actually a Big Git" (I'll get some Gravel and a beard on order for the missus then! :D )

So off down that Station tomorrow to give a statement!

Yay for Forensics! I'm off to order the complete back catalogue of CSI/Miami/New York/ Las Vegas now!

Superb news, Lets hope they sting the pikey cnut for a few other crimes too, lock him up for a while. trouble is coz he didn't steal anything he'll probably just get an ASBO to boast about or something.

Good work by the rozzers though!

Superb news. Nice one mate! A little bit of justice for once hopefully! :)