Sign in to follow this  
Tifun

Final 2 I decide today, help me decide.

Wheel no.1 MAM MT1 17x8 et 35

3yw8b44.jpg

Wheel no.2 Keskin KT1 17x8.5 et 30

48fads9.jpg

I'm making my final descicion today. I have it down to these two and can't decide, I would like some input or maybe some pictures of the MAM's on other Corrados, or a similar looking wheel to it. Thanks for your thoughts. It took me about a month to come to these two and I feel about equal for both. I need to be pushed one way or the other.

-Keith

KESKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAMS are too bling for a Rado. Keskins suit it PERFECTLY!!!!

Im gunna be different and say number 1 although the keskins are super sexy rims i do like the first ones better on your car tbh.

I think it depends on the dish, if no 1 IRL are dished as much as no2, then go for them, if not then fit No.2 's Cause its all about the dish!!!!!

I do like em both but i think Keskins cause they gel with the car. The mams take your eye away from the actual car itself too much and i think the wheels should compliment not take centre stage if you know what i mean (women talking women sh*t...sorry!)

i still say the ones in the first pic, due to the fact a corrado has a lot of curves in it, and i think the wheels should mimic that.whereas the KT1s are just straight forward angled 5 spokes.

I have to say number 1.

Only because they look different from everyone else and they suit the car just aswell as the Keskins.

At the end of the day it's which ones you prefer. Be handy if you could place a wheel against the car.