Sign in to follow this  
peanut

Congratulations M15 VW!

Just read the story behind M15's car- Didnt realise there was so much behind the car.

Looks like you turned it from one of the most sorry looking Corrados out there to one of the nicest.

Well done!

Looove the colour!

Just read the story behind M15's car- Didnt realise there was so much behind the car.

Looks like you turned it from one of the most sorry looking Corrados out there to one of the nicest.

Well done!

Looove the colour!

aw thank you :oops:

Its only taking nearly 3 years :lol: I am really proud of Zed and Im glad he is getting recognised for all the work that has gone in to him. I guess some of you can now see why I get so touchy about him.

Thank you for the lovely comments.

zed will also be on the cover of the calender

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55299

Wow. Thank you very much! There is also a pic of Zed and Wedge (when it was peanut's) on the front cover.

Let us know when we can get hold of some.

Thank you again. Wow.

Thats mad. It never rains but it pours - This month Zed is in golf +, has the feature on volksdevil and won best of show at VAG 2007, is having a feature on torque vw and is now on the forum calender!

I would never have dreamed of anything like this! Thanks.

nice one Nikki u have certainly worked hard on zed , wld like to c it in the metal now cos the pics look great. :mrgreen:

Clearly well deserved! I remeber this car back when Cazza used to own it and see everything its been through and all the work put into it.. well.. glad you've got some rewards for your efforts! :)

Thats brilliant, well done Nikki.....

congrats, hard work has paid off in many ways now!!!!

im sure the next stage will be better and wider

Well done, Nik 8) You've worked so hard on this car, brought it back from the dead etc. I was soooo gutted when it got written off, and now it's absolutely awesome. Hopefully I'll get to see it again sometime :)

Thanks again guys and gals. Just to have Zed looking like any other corrado was a dream let alone to have features and for him to be in a magazine.

Thanks for all the lovely comments

Well done Nikki, and you're right to be so proud... All that hard work and little/none of it "cheque-book" work either..

Just wish I had somewhere better to work on the cars, not allowed to do any mechanical work according to the lease :(

Nice one Nikki!! Good to see a proper colour corrado getting recognized for a change :lol: as said its well deserved yours is one of the finest :D

CONGRATS NIKKI..DIDNT REALISE ALL THE WORK THAT HAD GONE INTO THAT BEAUTY..

MUST FEEL GREAT TO HAVE DONE SO MUCH YOURSELF..

MAYBE ONE DAY ILL BE ABLE TO FINALLY COMPLETE MINE.. FINGERS CROSSED PAINT SHOP END OF MONTH