Sign in to follow this  
gollfy

Classic way to sell your VX220 *not*

Link doesn't work

Anyways, your on a Corrado forum with Gollfy as your username looking at Vauxhalls :cuckoo: :lol:

Ripped from another forum I use

Link does work, getting hammered at the moment as lots of peeps reading it from different forums.

Gollfy is from when I used to have VW golfs naturally and I have just kept my username the same:)

not for me neither, must be our poor man connections compared to the superior 1's that will make it worky

This is just a classic! :lol: Expect a certain Mk4 golf to appear for sale on here soon. Excellent condition, FSH, purrs like a kitten, no missing wheel nuts, no flat tyres, brakes in perfect working order, the exhaust system is so good it's actually helping to reduce global warming, and it's being sold by a guy called sonicriot14 who registered on my computer but I have no idea who he is. :lol: :lol: :lol: £15,000 to the right buyer, no offers!

The link works but the vx220 site couldn't handle the 300+ people reading the thread!

Just spent the last hour reading this, total classic :lol: :lol:

Over 500 reading, more guests than members

Thanks to this being brought to my attention this afternoon, i spent a chuffing hour sifting through 35 fookin pages of posts!! In a nut shell the seller does say in the end (or in so many words) that the VX is the crashed one in the photo's the mods posted, and that he has stiffed the new buyer. Whether he's just trying to wind everyone up is anyone's guess, as he does get quite the hammering from everybody!

Yeah - a cracking read - but I wasted 45mins plus reading up to page 18 or so......

Gets a bit repetative after about 5 or 6 pages.

The guy never admits anything but its all far too far fetched to be true...... very dodgy seller - but it does take 18 odd pages for him to start getting rude!

Sounds to me like there are a fair few on there who know the whole story but who won't say for one reason or another..... felt a bit cheated by the (non) ending!

Frickin' 42 Pages and the Mods on their are being Cocks! They could end the whole thing but wont!

BTW Who is Corrado VR6 then?????

Well,

that certainly kept me busy for a few hours :o!

Crawley is about 15 mins from me, might have to shake the guys hand for trying it!