OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

I'll get round to putting mine very soon, ive got 2 weeks off soon so plan to do all the odds and sods jobs on the car then. Looks nice though Gareth

Do you mind divulging what it cost you? Might help give some of us who are debating whether to go for it or not an idea! :)

The cost was £115 inc £10 delivery. I'm happy to go with a colour refurb on my totally stock wheel which is in very good condition but could do with a light refresh but as I wanted a subtle variation from stock on my alternative wheel a re trim was the only way to go. The feel, look and finish of the new leather however produces great results and gives your hands that new car feel

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

The recolour product I have gone for is the Gliptone Scuffmaster product as recommended by Karl KadVR after seeing his results and doing a little research. A baragain at c £15 delivered. Will report back on my results in due course.

17082011615.jpg

Edited by OSV

Cheers, Gareth. Seems a very reasonable price really given the cost of a new one! Another one to get sorted longer term I think.

CHs. stunning wheels, one day i may be able to afford a set... your car is exemplary as always.

Quick phone pic from the cars only appearance on the BBS CH at BVF 2012:thumbleft:

Iphone1065.jpg

I've just noticed you've gone back to amber rears... or is it just the light playing tricks?

Still looks best on the Compomotives ;o)

Thanks Ben,

It runs the Compomotives pretty much all the time now, the BBS CH are long gone and the RS 301s are its party shoes:camp:

Just read the entire thread and hats off to you. What a striking example of simplicity. The efforts achieved are fantastic. The positive feedback just shows that continuing with your passion is the way to go.

Thanks been watching your thread closely, real dedication and great results!

Thought i'd make a quick post of one of my favourite pics featuring a seldom photographed aspect of the Corrado and to whet my appetite for the return of the classic 301s next year.

Repost but worth it LOL

Detailed22.jpg

Edited by OSV

Looks amazing in that pic mate, your corrado is inspirational for many, myself included!

Looks awesome, cant wait to have a good look over this next year

And RS301's are the way forward in my opinion....