OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

still loving your car mate, which is good i suppose since you could argue mine looks very simular! ;) dont think mines as clean though, good effort!

So clean it should be illegal...! Lovely, just lovely...

I'd love to get mine that immaculate, but then I'd never drive it! :lol:

Its a stunner, no doubting that... but I have to be honest and say the silver coloured headling surrounds just don't sit right with me. If they were black, there would be absolutely nothing else I would change on the car! :)

looks like a top job you've made of cleaning it... damn, makes me realise just how badly my car needs a vatet :lol:

For the record 15" Speedlines do a Corrado no favours. A spare set as Winter wheels however :thumbleft:

Now that you've shown all 3 types of wheel on your car there, I actually think the Speedlines look better than the BBS.

Can't argue with the Zed Dubyas.... I honestly don't think there is a better wheel for the Corrado/MK3 Golf.

A nice little touch picked up in Austria, good quality and illuminated gear map in OE lighting colour.

A nice little touch picked up in Austria, good quality and illuminated gear map in OE lighting colour.

I bought one of those as well in Austria... they are well nice aren't they!

Gearknob now fitted, still to be wired. And for the more observant a little something else :wink:

2895.jpg

You don't actually drive the car do you Gareth? The evidence is plain to see in the condition of the seats :wink:

As for the something extra....there's something at the bottom of the driver's seat that looks different?

Ok, this now is pretty much the definitive OEM+ look for my car, until I fit the other RS splits of course :wink:

2896.jpg

2898.jpg

2899.jpg

2900.jpg

2901.jpg