KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

nice one , as i said i know this car and nath was very ocd about it , got mine in august .

well put it this way it would have failed if i had taken it for an mot straight after i bought it what with three illegal tyres, the brake pipes cable tied to the struts, the sump having a crack in it, and one shock 100% knackered. so yeh Nathan was ocd in the looks department but not in others if i'm being honest

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

If I remember right, is it your birthday tomorrow ?

Have you bought yourself a new set of wheels as a prezzy ?

yeh mate it is my birthday tomorrow, but the new wheels are on hold till next weekend, and cant wait to get them on the car.

oh dear got a little dilema going on in my head, have said to gareth OSV that i would gladly have he's BBS CH's off him, but then tonight i see that there are a set of compomotive MO5's for sale off BEN-B.

what do i do??

karl (ever struggling in the alloy wheel descion department)

My vote goes for the CHs too. Will work great with the Blackberry, take a look at Mort1414's members gallery for an idea of what they'll look like. I'm not sure I've seen a set of MOs on a Blackberry?

+ I can buy them off you when you get bored mwahaha

well pretty sure i will stick with having the CH's as always wanted a set and i have kinda promised Gareth that i will have them, and hopefully will be driving to him sometime this week and getting them.

also got some leather dye from off glyptone today as i'm not 100% happy with the finish on the front seats, they feel like they were not properly sealed when Nathan did the dying. Ordered the kit on monday afternoon and a very very cute post women delivered it today, and she loved my car.

06072011588.jpg

Edited by KADVR6
stop being sooo nosey

mate do you rate the R32 sump and pump ?? what are the main advantages?? and how much are they

cheers

chris

Edited by Chris Langdon

:shrug:

IMG_9269.jpg

need to get myself to your ASAP after seeing that pic of Zaks car.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

mate do you ate the R32 sump and pump ?? what are the main advantages?? and how much are they

cheers

chris

well to be honest i dont think you will see any benefit over a standard set up unless you are doing track days etc etc, i only fitted the new one as the one on the car when i bought it was leaking, but they are also usefull if your car is very low.

and for the sump/pump you are looking at about £300.

Hey Karl,

With the amount of changes going on here, I won't reconise this car soon enough. Lets have some more pic content on here!

:shrug:

IMG_9269.jpg

:luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

well not done much to the car but have nearly got everything together for the mk4 rear brakes and getting some 312's sorted as we speak, was even considering selling her about two weeks ago as bought some bricks and mortar. But could not bring myself to sell her, and today got a right bargain in the shape of a set of AZEV A's in very very good condition, really wanted Gareths CH's but just cant justify spending the money when about to move into my new house soon.

But always wanted a set of these also

karl

16072011593.jpg

well not done much to the car but have nearly got everything together for the mk4 rear brakes and getting some 312's sorted as we speak, was even considering selling her about two weeks ago as bought some bricks and mortar. But could not bring myself to sell her, and today got a right bargain in the shape of a set of AZEV A's in very very good condition, really wanted Gareths CH's but just cant justify spending the money when about to move into my new house soon.

But always wanted a set of these also

karl

16072011593.jpg

whats the spec..?

well put it this way it would have failed if i had taken it for an mot straight after i bought it what with three illegal tyres, the brake pipes cable tied to the struts, the sump having a crack in it, and one shock 100% knackered. so yeh Nathan was ocd in the looks department but not in others if i'm being honest

sorry to here of the troubles you have had ,looks like your putting everything right though . regards rob

well the AZEVs should be fitted tomorrow, and was offered a good amout for the corrado today by a complete stranger who followed me down the A38 for about 15 miles, but cant sell her as she looks sooo nice parked next to the new abode. Will get some pics when the AZEVs are fitted.

karl

21072011600.jpg

well got the AZEV's fitted yesterday and spent some time cleaning her today, really liking the new alloys and i can see them staying for at least a month lol. I still have my 20mm spacers and will see if they will be ok on the rears tomorrow.

And waiting for some new centre cap bolts to arrive as there was non with the alloys when i bought them, not surprising seeing i bought them from a bloke who lives in liverpool lol

23072011607.jpg

23072011608.jpg

looking really nice . the c is coming on nicely, have the same wheels as you, .........i curbed one today .....ouch .

looking really nice . the c is coming on nicely, have the same wheels as you, .........i curbed one today .....ouch .

well i have a spare one if you need it Rob, not a bad purchase for me really £200 for 5 AZEV's

Looks lovely mate but i've got to say those orange indicators are pretty damn terrible imo.

Other then that, lovely!