Sign in to follow this  
Bojmobile

Cream Leather Arrived! ARGHHHH!

Complete standard cream leather interior from a written off Storm.

Bit pricey though - but it does have everything - carpets, pillar trim, parcel shelf etc.

remember the headliner is different from the std grey affair on non-cream/beige interior'd ones

I've changed interiors before in Corrados but always been black cloth to black leather - so how difficult is it to change all the pillar trim, carpets, headlining etc?

Any good advice?

Guys having bother getting this interior sent up - have used APC overnight before - they delivered my Black Leather Interior but now I'm phoning them and they say they can't deliver it. Saying it's too large and item. Nightmare!

Can anyone recommend anyone cheap that can pick up this interior from Reading and deliver to Scotland?

Cheers

Glenn

find a student and pay him £100 plus petrol.... :D

On ebay there is always the companies speciailising in alloy wheel haulage... try them, they might be able to help as wheels are awkward too!!!

I'm having no luck here at all - can't get anyone to pick this up!

Any more ideas suggestions? Anyone got a van that wants to makes a few bucks?

Cheers

Glad you got it sorted Boj. Lucky you with cream leather. If I'd had the cash I'd have thought long and hard about it...

My "FULL" cream leather arrived today missing 1 front door card and no centre tunnel and gear surround! ARGHHH!

Guy specifically told me everything was there. Courier insists they picked up everything. Can't get guy on the phone either.

So MADDD!!!!

Nightmare - I really wanted to get it fitted this weekend too. I work shifts and getting the time to do it is gonna be tough especially as weather is getting awful and Christmas approaching.

Didn't package it at all either so seats have a couple of dimples in the leather from stuff lying against it. Hope it straightens itself out. Put some leather conditioner on these areas to soften them out.

Didn't package it at all either so seats have a couple of dimples in the leather from stuff lying against it. Hope it straightens itself out. Put some leather conditioner on these areas to soften them out.

Thats the best thing to do but those dipples seem to stay once they are there as the leather stretches quite easily

I'd be wanting a large chunk of money back for those missing bits - both very expensive and hard to buy seperatly!

It's weird - he's sent all the wee plastic bits of trim, footwell vent covers, foot rest etc. but 1 front door card and centre tunnel missing is just weird.

When I phone just get answerphone. I know he works weird hours so might just be at work. Don't want to go radio rental at him - just wanna know what the script is.

Yeah, he owes you after him telling you the interior was complete and it's not. And that's a rather conspicuous piece to go missing. It's not like he can say he didn't realise it was not there.

Cheers guys - just realised - now wiring loom for seats either. I don't need it as I've got one but Nick (enbee) from the forum will need one.

Where abouts is the fella??? If he's local I can do the turd>letterbox honours for you...

I'd be fuming... Good luck getting it sorted.