Chris Langdon

Chris Langdon's Moonlight Blue VR6 thread!!!

Corrado looks lovely, that is such a great colour...

Having just bought a Mk1 and seeing yours at stanford last year i hope one day mine will be at that standard, beautiful example...

will say it again, booootifull looking motor, looks immaculate

still with you on the black badge, they don't chip either :D

Got it on the rollers yesterday for the first time since owning it. Big thanks to Dave & Graham of DG Autotech for organising it :clap:

she got a healthy 182BHP @ the flywheel, 165BHP @ the wheels and max torque 223.40

w1tgfa.jpg

jku7v6.jpg

Was nice to see your VR yesterday mate (I was getting my Merc serviced by Graham!) and nice to meet you - should have introduced myself properly. Car looked stunning!

lol thats alright Jim, thanks mate she not quiet up to the standard i would like it but its getting there, yeah it was good to meet you, is the Merc the daily? wish i had more practical car as a daily than the VR :)

Torque figures sound bloody good to start off with! Will be good to see how it turns out. :)

crikey yeh high torque :shock: good result, no wonder you're pleased with that

They took an arbitary (probably your peak power) point and showed all the values at that point, i.e. wheel power, torque, flywheel power, AFR etc.

Not sure what you lot are on about - the toque figure is low - surely should be more like 250Nm peak on a VR, remember it's Nm we're talking not Ft lbs!

Curves look good and according to the AFR it goes a bit lean from 4.5k which I think is fairly normal...

BHP is a bit low too but maybe its just that RR - I wouldn't worry too much and compare the results next time with other Corrado's at a RR day!

Not sure what you lot are on about - the toque figure is low - surely should be more like 250Nm peak on a VR, remember it's Nm we're talking not Ft lbs!

dead on, units weren't quoted in the original post :salute:

max torque 223.40