Chris Langdon

Chris Langdon's Moonlight Blue VR6 thread!!!

really loving those wheels mate! :D very very nice :) where are you btw that coastline looks familiar!

nowhere near then! lol still love the look tho mate :D your right. you should of done it ages ago :p :)

That colour is so right on a Corrado! I also got it on my VR machine but my Corrado isnt even close to your cars condition! The engine looks realy mint, how many miles/kilometers?

Cheers mate, its done 72,000 Miles, its my favourite colour (well i would say that) as its so different depending what light is on it, people always is Black :mad2:.blackberry is another big favourite of mine, but probably my all time favourite colour has to be what VW put on the Edition one Golf G60 Aurbgine is it? something like that lush colour, purple is the best way to describe it, what one of those car just for the colour lol :D

cheers for the comment mate

chris

LOVE this colour. Nice job on the car looks absolutely gorgeous.

Roll on the summer (a good summer that is!) :grin:

Hey your forgetting the VSR well i can dream cant I LOL

:D its funny you should say that mate, i was looking at a set on here yesterday for 800 big ones, but the owner withdrew and changed there mind about selling, hey ho in sure a set will come up but yeah i do guess with u, how ever i dont think the wife would :lol:

thanks for the nice comment mate

all the best

chris

took this a couple of weeks ago its one of my favorite pics at the mo as its my screen saver on my computer, so not much work gets done :lol: was looking at my corrado, they are addictive to look at arent they :lol:

6gzk8g.jpg

No probs mate, my mrs was not to impressed when i got mine [whats wrong with your old seats!!!!!!!!]:D but she finds them so much comfier than standard she's now glad i got them! perhaps that gives you something to work on :wink:

This would be my choice

2a0c2ub.jpg

terry

cheers guys, yeah tedman, funny enough she does say that. its just trying to find a set tho all im really after is the two front seats in leather as i have black leather already. cheers bill, just really into the corrado at the mo. Just cant believe how different it looks now its been lowered, got some savages tint spray to do the rear light and am going to pin strip them and fit my 288mm caliper just got to get around to getting the discs and pads.

its just one of the best cars ive owned :)

Shame about not getting the recaro's, with those in and some more mods it will be like a dark version of OSV :D

now that is a comment :D , want to get it to that standard mate, still got lots to do tho here's the first thing which ive been doing this morning tinting the rear lights and fitting new front indicators (got these cheap from VAG Parts.com before they ceased trading :( ) does anybody know what is the best product to put on the lights after i have lacuaered them?

looks nice chris - just need to get rid of the rear wiper now!

where did you get the aerial antenna from?

Just been looking at the picks mate and your C looks amazing, very clean, and the lights look spot on imo of course, what did you use mate.

Your car looks class Chris, love them bbs rims, lights look well, id be a fan of the dark tink myself, gonna tackle mine next week :D

a few new pics i took last weekend when out for drive

2vkiagx.jpg

ruz6so.jpg

2vl4e9g.jpg

a314ra.jpg

Even the wife was enjoyin the VR!! :)

popped into morrisons to get the BBQ stuff :D

w8sz6p.jpg