Chris Langdon

Chris Langdon's Moonlight Blue VR6 thread!!!

Underneath looks brilliant Chris. When did you get all that done and who did it? Was it very expensive? Powder coated?

Well been a busy boy in the last week or so, took the VR up to DG Autotech for a few more G G'S under the bonnet, would like to say a BIG thanks to both Dave and Graham they are both legends, the service you get from them is first class, VERY professional, and they dont half make a good bacon butty lol. very pleased with the results, it much more driveable, more noticable power through the mid range and top end. so would really recommend remapping, if you have 263 cams :norty: :norty:

and yes graham does have a bigger one than dave now :lol: again big thanks to you both for looking after my car, if you want that one to one tailored experience for your car then this is the place to go. :notworthy: not to mention the both Dave and Graham are both massive corrado fans :salute:

I have done a few small mods, like the sunroof switch,(as i prefer the later ones) put the BBS steering wheel back on and put a new gearknob on to match the handbrake cover.

Big thanks to Fla aka Hasan on here brought some side mouldings of him top bloke so thanks, they be going on the car soon!!

cleaned up the interior and then fitted the OEM+ AIR FRESHER lol i reckon paul had to much totie lotion give to him at xmas and came up with idea for making up into air freshers lol :roll: :wave: sorry paul lol, seriously well chuffed when that came through the letterbox :)

next up put the splittiesback on and give her a good clean :norty: :norty:

nbw41h.jpg

30c55c1.jpg

abtv8p.jpg

6s828x.jpg

and took the mk1 Golf to stonor Park yesterday, really good show

v5eedc.jpg

look out for it in VW driver magnext month for the GTI special, OK OK, here's a sneak peak of one of the photo's below

2lik6mh.jpg

This is my new ride, got big plans for this!!! r36 lump lowered etc lol shame the driver keeps fallen alseep at the wheel!! :lol:

v87qq.jpg

Very cool mate, give us a few details of the charger then :lol: :lol:

Nice to see the mk1 outside, looking lovely as usual. Must of been a great day out.

I keep remembering then forgetting to get time to pop over for a hello and to grab my manual back, sorry its been ages. Hope to see ya soon mate.

lol, cheers mate, yep your welcome anytime, ya need to get that trim of ya too!!! yep very good show stonor but readings a fair old way from sunny Devon, and its a long day for the wife and child, poor Abi was sick in the back of my mk1 on the way back :( so may get more scene points for the sick smell lol, actually gettin frustrated doing concours got 122 out of 140 which im pleased with, but ive never got anywhere with it!!! would love just to get runner up, justs seems the same people get it all the time oh well :(

Well been a busy boy in the last week or so, took the VR up to DG Autotech for a few more G G'S under the bonnet, would like to say a BIG thanks to both Dave and Graham they are both legends, the service you get from them is first class, VERY professional, and they dont half make a good bacon butty lol. very pleased with the results, it much more driveable, more noticable power through the mid range and top end. so would really recommend remapping, if you have 263 cams :norty: :norty:

and yes graham does have a bigger one than dave now :lol: again big thanks to you both for looking after my car, if you want that one to one tailored experience for your car then this is the place to go. :notworthy: not to mention the both Dave and Graham are both massive corrado fans :salute:

I have done a few small mods, like the sunroof switch,(as i prefer the later ones) put the BBS steering wheel back on and put a new gearknob on to match the handbrake cover.

Big thanks to Flu aka Hasan on here brought some side mouldings of him top bloke so thanks, they be going on the car soon!!

cleaned up the interior and then fitted the OEM+ AIR FRESHER lol i reckon paul had to much totie lotion give to him at xmas and came up with idea for making up into air freshers lol :roll: :wave: sorry paul lol, seriously well chuffed when that came through the letterbox :)

next up put the splittiesback on and give her a good clean :norty: :norty:

nbw41h.jpg

30c55c1.jpg

abtv8p.jpg

6s828x.jpg

and took the mk1 Golf to stonor Park yesterday, really good show

v5eedc.jpg

look out for it in VW driver magnext month for the GTI special, OK OK, here's a sneak peak of one of the photo's below

2lik6mh.jpg

This is my new ride, got big plans for this!!! r36 lump lowered etc lol shame the driver keeps fallen alseep at the wheel!! :lol:

v87qq.jpg

You're very welcome Chris, hope you like them.

Car looks absolutely brilliant even with the speedies - make sure you post up some shots with the BBS's soon!

Gear knobs are about £20 from the dealers :wink:

Keep going with the concours Chris, i'm sure it's only a matter of time! it took a while for me to get anywhere too and i still do a couple of shows and it never does anything which is surprising to others but there are some damn fine cars out there.

It'll be worth the wait when it comes my man :salute:

It's a lovely car, Chris. Had a good look at it while I was at DG last week- made me want a VR with leather again...

Chris were did you get your gear knob from ?

Chris were did you get your gear knob from ?

That's a standard late Corrado one isn't it?

as KIP said they about £20 from the dealer, should be still available, its leather but the writing is slightly different to the original.

Gear knobs are about £20 from the dealers :wink:

Keep going with the concours Chris, i'm sure it's only a matter of time! it took a while for me to get anywhere too and i still do a couple of shows and it never does anything which is surprising to others but there are some damn fine cars out there.

It'll be worth the wait when it comes my man :salute:

thanks paul, will chat to you about it at the next show i see you at.

It's a lovely car, Chris. Had a good look at it while I was at DG last week- made me want a VR with leather again...

thanks mate, oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh no it was really dirty went it was up their as it rained on the way up, there's still room for improvement imo.need to get the BBS splits on asap :norty:

Wheels like these would look wrecked in weeks in my ownership! Congrats on keeping them looking amazing mate.

I keep thinking about how I need to be taken for a drive to experience how good this car is! Then climb back into mine and feel sad, ahh.

Wheels like these would look wrecked in weeks in my ownership! Congrats on keeping them looking amazing mate.

I keep thinking about how I need to be taken for a drive to experience how good this car is! Then climb back into mine and feel sad, ahh.

cheers Matt, but im sure you wouldnt feel like that honest mate. to be honest the stone chips etc have got me down abit, sort off lost the love the vr for a while but its come back now since puttin the BBS's back on!!!!

se ya soon mate

chris