Chris Langdon

Chris Langdon's Moonlight Blue VR6 thread!!!

AHHH Adski each to their own i guess mate, for me BBS go hand in hand with any VAG car, and being influenced by this growing up as a kid in the 80's seeing all sorts of audi's and mk1 mk2 golfs with either BBS bodykits or wheels on has cemented this in my head probably lol :nuts:

looking superb as usual, seems like i have gone througha similar experiances as you. Wear and tear has been getting me down about the car over winter and it took me forever to get my rs's back on this summer. I just happened to get them on this week too and the car looks fresh again.

Looks amazing mate.. like seriously good. Your paint looks absolutely amazing too!

Zak, we need pics!

looking superb as usual, seems like i have gone througha similar experiances as you. Wear and tear has been getting me down about the car over winter and it took me forever to get my rs's back on this summer. I just happened to get them on this week too and the car looks fresh again.

cheers Zak, lol yep trust the good old BBS Splitties to put a smile on our faces lol, same here mate just to an age get em back on, normally they on mayish time, just want to sort my stone chips, lacuaer peeling on roof etc really want to sort it out,but A i have no money and B trusting the right person to do the job!!!

Zak,what showsyou going to this year mate???

You need to lower it!!! Besides that... awesome wheels!!!!! :nuts:

what you mean it needs lowering :nono: , sorry mate but its a daily so i have to be sensible :roll: and we dont have good roads like you in Sweden lol

You need to lower it!!! Besides that... awesome wheels!!!!! :nuts:

what you mean it needs lowering :nono: , sorry mate but its a daily so i have to be sensible :roll: and we dont have good roads like you in Sweden lol

A car can never be to low!! It can only scrape to much! :lol:

Good roads in Sweden? Bha... I havent noticed that... After a hard winter the roads look like crap even if they are new.

:lol: i like it mate, just been lookin at your thread mate you need to sell me your leather recaro's!!!! :lol: yes i know what you mean about pot holes!!

cheers

chris

good to see you to , should we go lower !!! we both have same comments on height. i would like a bit more stance but dont want it draggin on the tarmac .

ha ha Matt if i get some KW v3 what am i goin to do with the H&R's :notworthy: :cuckoo:

Rob, Matt seriously look at those recent pics of mine do you think i need to lower it more?????

Hmmm, I wonder. I could help you out with the H & R's :nuts:

It doesn't need lowering, it just amuses me when people focus solely on how low peoples cars are, most seem to miss how much hard work goes into the car. 'If it ain't scrapin, it ain't worth lookin at' and all that crap. Reckon yours is just about right height, got the looks and can drive on any road at speed without worry of imploding the sump :clap:

yours looks fine to me mate ! thought mine looked ok ........im gettin on abit arnt i :lol: :lol:

good to see you to , should we go lower !!! we both have same comments on height. i would like a bit more stance but dont want it draggin on the tarmac .

you got it mate i dont want to be draggin the tarmac, i feel mine is low enough to have a good stance yet still useable on a daily basis in the two years i have had the coilovers i never bottomed out i catch the spoiler in and out but its rare!!

Rob you got to do whats happy for you mate, Ultra low may get you more scene points :lol: but closing your eyes for every leaf in the road then its pointless!!! :nono:

Another near perfect Corrado... good to see you back Chris :salute:

Hi chris -- good to have a chat with you on Sunday. It was a good show!!!. Pity I had to leave early but I had to get a new battery----

(£90 for a standard one from Halfrauds :censored: )

Still it was an easy fix. Your two cars were looking rather tidy as usual.

Can You give me more details on the thin tape that you used to do your rear lenses please?

Darren