Chris Langdon

Chris Langdon's Moonlight Blue VR6 thread!!!

cheers OSV its still a working progress. my wife cant believe how many times ive picked up my copy of PVW April 07 :notworthy:

OSV just out of interest what ride height you running at the mo?

Hi Chris, I think Ben might have adjusted the ride height? but it currently sits at Front 580 and Rear 595. Zak is running at Fr 554 R 575 i'd like to get a little closer to that perhaps Fr 560 R575. Might change coilovers too at some point to the H&R or KWs

wow!! thats low :D is Zak the blackberry one?another top car :notworthy: front plastic arches must have to come out at this ride height? im running 590mm Front and 600mm Rear at the mo but am looking at coming down a little more!! :) im running with H&R's as Bill (A1 VR6) recommend them but ive heard good things about KW especially the V3s i guess it depends on how deep your pockets are. I went for H&Rs as i want comfort, and good ride quality and Bill as well as Asim put them on their vehicles.

cheers

chris

this ones one of my favourites taken in totnes on our way the plymouth Volksfest where i wasnt allowed to enter the show n shine :censored: poorly organised show shame really as i was lookin forward to it as it was going to be my 1 week old daughters first VDub show :)

2uy3qs2.jpg

a few new pics i took last weekend when out for drive

popped into morrisons to get the BBQ stuff :D

w8sz6p.jpg

Nice parking :D Makes you realise how beautiful the corrado is next to cars like that 8)

where were the pics taken top work :salute:

:D yeah they were taken on the edge of Dartmoor, near Tavistock, wasnt allowed into Plymouth volksfest so me wife and baby went up on the moors for a picnic :D

ha ha just realised that im sandwiched in between to Rovers!!! yes my parking :D to be honest i always park like that as my car seem to be a magnet or there is a competition out there to see who can park the closest to my car :D lol

Hi Chris,

Well many congrats on being a dad, Totally missed that one :scratch: :lol: the car is as said looking fantastic and i'm glad you decided not to sell it and get a storm as i thi nk yours is a little more individual.

Keep it up matey :salute:

Hi Chris,

Well many congrats on being a dad, Totally missed that one :scratch: :lol: the car is as said looking fantastic and i'm glad you decided not to sell it and get a storm as i thi nk yours is a little more individual.

Keep it up matey :salute:

Cheers Paul, yeah thats why i didnt take becky to stanford hall this year with me as much as i wanted to and took my dad instead :lol: we had a little baby girl on thursday the 14th of May :)she amazing. yep i cant wait for the time that i find her with her hands and face covered in DODO juice an empty pot sat next to her :norty: , or shes decided to help daddy wash the car with rocks :shock: :lol:

Decided to take some more photos yesterday with me new camera and plus the weather was amazing, also i took the old girl(the mk1) for a spin :) two completly different cars!!

9h8eic.jpg

10nibd3.jpg

dbdxv.jpg

20zsfvl.jpg

and heres one to make you laugh, and yes this is in my back garden :lol: :cuckoo:

swr2gz.jpg

:lol: lovin the flowers mate 8) might have to have a dabble at that :grin:

i aint one to be jealous normally but i am so unbelievebly jealous! it makes me wanna spew how much i love your car!

cheers phil. its stil a working progress tho, would like to tackle the bodywork next stone chips etc, guess its starting to show her age :) but she aint bad for her age either tho :lol: put the splities on last weekend and they do make a big difference interm of stance, looks how they fill the arches etc.

upgrading the front brakes next to 288mm with Tarox G88 grooved disc and feredo DS2500 pads, very excited :grin: will post up so photos when done

thanks again matey

cheers

chris

awesome work dude!

how close to the outside of your wheel arch is the outside of your wheels? they look like they are right on the out edge?

do you get any rubbing with heavy cornering?

thanks mate, no very little rubbing at all, in fact the only time i get rubbing is when i go over dips in the road at high speed, dual carriage ways etc, and thats only with a fuel tanks of fuel :) yeah would really rete H&R coilovers, it still 590mm floor to centre of wheel arch at the front and 600mm at the back

cheers

chris