Sign in to follow this  
CTWG60

Why did the mouse eat his dinner on the supercharger?

is it living in the car somewhere?

put something on top of it like a sheet of metal then cover that in strong glue :lol: he should be there to say hello in the morning :lol:

is it living in the car somewhere?

put something on top of it like a sheet of metal then cover that in strong glue :lol: he should be there to say hello in the morning :lol:

Currently in the process of killing him to death with purple wheat before he decides to multiply if he hasn't all ready. I think he is either living in one of chassis legs or has possibly found a way into the dash and has made a nice little home for himself. Probably the only mouse in the world to take a ride in a Corrado. :)

if he starts chewing through your wires and you get really p*ssed off you can always leave the airbox hose off and get him to sleep in the charger....then turn it on....! :lol:

Kill it before it kills you!

:lol: the mouse you have pictured looks like it has a steering wheel in it's hands!

Kill it before it kills you!

:lol: the mouse you have pictured looks like it has a steering wheel in it's hands!

Yeah, here he is in full driving mode :lol:

That's funny, but i wouldn't recommend poison, because it will then die somewhere in the recesses of the dash, and rot!

Get a mousetrap and load it with butter. Snap! No festering corpse to worry about, only having to pick it up and throw it away.

That's funny, but i wouldn't recommend poison, because it will then die somewhere in the recesses of the dash, and rot!

Get a mousetrap and load it with butter. Snap! No festering corpse to worry about, only having to pick it up and throw it away.

If you do use BUTTER, make sure you dont leave the trap anywhere warm :lol: :lol:

if he starts chewing through your wires and you get really p*ssed off you can always leave the airbox hose off and get him to sleep in the charger....then turn it on....! :lol:

LOL thats just harsh.

LOL thats just harsh.[/quote:2y0swuu8]

Yeah, the charger would probably need a rebuild after that. So would the mouse. :lol:

Must be the time of year for it. Opened my boot today and found a load of half eaten nuts tucked down by my amps. Indicative of a wood mouse apparently. Anyway, whatever it is, it now has a nice little mousetrap with raisin on it in the boot waiting for it to reappear :lol:

I found a load of snail shells in my engine bay a couple weeks ago, looked like some rats had been using my bay for a small banquet!!

I found a load of snail shells in my engine bay a couple weeks ago, looked like some rats had been using my bay for a small banquet!!

French rats, in Australia??? :lol:

Must be the time of year for it. Opened my boot today and found a load of half eaten nuts tucked down by my amps. Indicative of a wood mouse apparently. Anyway, whatever it is, it now has a nice little mousetrap with raisin on it in the boot waiting for it to reappear :lol:

24 hours into the hunt and I've caught my 1st mouse in my boot. Yay. Relaid the trap, so hopefully if there are any more of the blighters then they'll get it too :snipersmile:

French rats, in Australia??? :lol:

LOL! :lol:

Noooo, caught another one this morning. 2 mice mean a family :( Looks like the trap will be in there for a while.