boost monkey

Project Plum - The Plan of Attack

Yes, RIP. You were driven for 7 months out of 45(!) but your legacy will live on, and a NEW Plum will arrive! Although I'm not giving any kind of timeline here(!).

I hope other people get good use out of all the parts I have restored and collected over the years. There's probs way more that I've yet to dig out in the stores which will go up for sale in the next few weeks!

Also if you quote promotion code "HAM123" you get a free cup of tea when collecting any parts :D

Car is now scrapped (what my brother and others didn't glean from it!)

Thanks for all the support and help over the last 4 and a bit years - I'd like to say I'll be back but let's see what happens.

I'll still be around to help out where I can(!) and continue the CAD projects.

Cheers,

Jon.

p.s. Jim still holding that part for you - worry not!

I so want some body panels, but your too damn far away!:sad: Its nigh on impossible trying to find DBP panels anywhere!

I so want some body panels, but your too damn far away!:sad: Its nigh on impossible trying to find DBP panels anywhere!

Already scrapped fella! Been up for sale since November and no takers, so they've gone to the crusher.