VAG-hag

VAG-hag's Corrado, beautiful addition

I do like how stealth fit everything in,really tidy.

Are you running it at 14psi or have you dropped pressure to make it more drivable?

Enjoy!!

I don't change anything mate. It's very driveable and is happy pootling around town, parking, cruising on motorway and all "normal" driving. Dip your toe however and it ripples the road!! :lol:

Edited by VAG-hag

Looks amazing Chris. Can't wait to see it in the flesh. What brakes are you going for? And where did you get the cover, I need one now mine's garaged?

inspirational work. Interesting hoses - i think someone (Stonejag?) had some similar coloured ones on their car.

Looks amazing Chris. Can't wait to see it in the flesh. What brakes are you going for? And where did you get the cover, I need one now mine's garaged?

Cheers Mic, very kind :D Ill be a National day if you will so we can catch up there? Brakes are 330mm x 28 rotors with custom bells from Bill @ badger 5.

As for the cover ists a one off made by my very own mother!! :lol: she is very creative and ace at this kind of thing. FOr the money the halfords ones are great though.

Thanks Hasan. Orange is a bit of a theme with the car..... It all started with front engine lift point and now there is loads of it :D

Be good to do a small feature on this car for the Sprinter / CCGB website if you'd be interested mate? Would quite like to try a PVW style interview type deal and few pictures.

Awesome!! I would be very pleased to do that Jim :D

I'm not a very good photographer but I could make sure she looks her best for a shoot?

Awesome!! I would be very pleased to do that Jim :D

I'm not a very good photographer but I could make sure she looks her best for a shoot?

Yep - I'm not a good photographer but now have a decent camera and that helps me turn out some reasonable enough pictures now. So provided you clean the car, I should be able to take care of pictures!

Really wish we could organise some kind of shoot with some of the best cars on the forum... concourse ones, modded ones, etc.. shame everyone is so spread out really.

Yep - I'm not a good photographer but now have a decent camera and that helps me turn out some reasonable enough pictures now. So provided you clean the car, I should be able to take care of pictures!

Really wish we could organise some kind of shoot with some of the best cars on the forum... concourse ones, modded ones, etc.. shame everyone is so spread out really.

That's a good idea Jim.

Chris, that looks very neat under the bonnet. Look forward to seeing it when I get my VR back on the road.

What are the brackets for the calipers made from Chris, aluminium? Are you going to coat/paint them to stop them corroding?

Ian.

You'll have to organise a RR Jim as an excuse to get lots of people together!

I think Jim was look at setting one up for September time ( I think)

Looks brilliant, bet its an absolute monster as well...

Any further plans?

Always mate!! :lol: but for the rest of summer I'm getting it cleaned up, fitting new steering wheel, tyres and then just enjoying it :D

I want to tidy the underside a bit. It's solid generally but the under seal has some rips due to jacks. Oh and there are the gauges to fit, rear brake upgrade and ....... Erm you know!

Sounds good to me mate. Indeed a mix of std to heavily modded would be fun if tricky to arrange.

What are the brackets for the calipers made from Chris, aluminium? Are you going to coat/paint them to stop them corroding?

Ian.

They are indeed ian. Unsure of what to do with them long term but for this yr I'm just going to wax them, I wonder if frost sell something suitable.....

That's a good idea Jim.

Chris, that looks very neat under the bonnet. Look forward to seeing it when I get my VR back on the road.

Happy days Dave!

They are indeed ian. Unsure of what to do with them long term but for this yr I'm just going to wax them, I wonder if frost sell something suitable.....

PM sent.

Ian.