Sign in to follow this  
Sc0rian

Sc0rian's 20vt Garrett 500bhp haldex corrado

You'll probably have more attention from the Feds with the tank like that than for the wheels! :lol:

500hp Jiminy-cripes!

Damn all these 4wd cars giving me thoughts about doing it again, im going to go mad again thinking do i dont i do i dont i........

And i know of a full rallye set up thats waiting for me to buy it too. Must resist must resist. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

cheers all. :luvlove:

thanks ben. Yeah when you got a mo. Be easier if you I could give you a quick phone call tbh. I have it all pretty much sorted now just trying to source a 02m/haldex/tt prop.

Some updates. All the studs have been removed. Front window is out, sounded deadening has been removed. Wish I could show what's coming up now.

353_001.jpg

487_005.jpg

today, more holes lol:

236_08042009196.jpg

how come you've taken all the floors out? good work so far though mate - this is where i should be now! :camp:

how come you've taken all the floors out?

x2, and if you went to the hassle of removing the floor, why did you leave the centre tunnel when a slightly larger one would have accomodated the prop easier?

Great project, Great read, where the heck is he?! He can't leave us hanging on!! :notworthy: :shock: :shrug:

i heard he's moved onto a rallte project now and the corrado is no longer being built? seems a shame (i dont like mk2's :camp: )

:shock:

no way, corrado is still making good progress (AS WELL). rallye is more the main focus but the corrado has not slowed down progress. Picked up my haldex diff for it today :p

I'm not putting a 20vt in it anymore, putting a r32 in it.. Car has been rubbed down so no paint on it, hopefully modding the rear beam this week for haldex. I will try and get some progress pictures, there has been no real progress for pictures lately. but this project will nto die :tongue:

i got a complete rallye syncro running gear for sale dude..

thanks for all the comments :D