Sign in to follow this  
Kempy

New Scirocco on 5th Gear

I thought it looked pretty tidy on the move. They thought it was a good car and made the 3door golf gti obsolete. Which I thought was kinda true. I probably wouldn't not buy a golf now, I'd go for a new Scirroco 8)

VW have actually stopped taking orders for Golf GTI's anyway so only stuff in stock is available new. The Rocco should sell quite well between now and the MKVI Golf GTI launch which I think will be spring next year.

It's brilliant. Can't wait to buy one (which won't be any time in the immediate future unfortunately). Even my girlfriend thinks it's a good idea to get one. :D

Yeah looks really good that the only thing is its er 'new' and thats the thing i like about the corrado and thats the retro feel to it, when it comes down to it modern cars are all the same really.

Sorry.

Also £22,000 is a bit dear really isn't it?

Moan over

Nice car....crap review, whats the beach race all about ? completly pointless.

Yeah was trying too much to be like top gear i thought.

Hmmmm.... still does nothing for me. Dynamically it's very good, which ulimately is more important to us petrol heads, but there's still the looks to contend with.

A car shouldn't have to "grow on you". That's like going out with an ugly bird and hoping you might fancy her eventually.

A car shouldn't have to "grow on you". That's like going out with an ugly bird and hoping you might fancy her eventually.

:lol: :lol: true, I try to avoid ugly birds

I have had renaults in the family for a while so I found a pic of the new coupe/ hatch megane and tbh I think it looks good its not really a coupe like the scirocco. IMO I'd struggle to decide which I'd like best, what do you think..One day I'd like to buy a new car and before I saw this new megane I was liking the Scirroco not sure now

http://www.new-megane.renault.co.uk/?WT.srch=1