KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

Hi,

Im very much interested.

How much for the 3 relay loom (mains & dipped) with OEM connectors? (if there are any left?) Ive got a late G60 with standard lights.

Thanks

Neo

Fitted mine yesterday and the difference is astounding!

I do have a slight problem that when i switch to sidelights main beam also comes on. I have disconnected the ballast in the passenger wing so its not that. Also with the switch in the sidelight position if i flash the full beam the drivers side light will flash then but turn off completely?

With the switch to main beam the full beam can be turned on and off as normal

Any ideas? I didnt want to start another loom thread so thought i would ask in here

I hope it doesn't sound silly but make sure that you have the wires in the correct position. I think it's a while since you bought the loom and I can't remeber if it was a standard loom or one with OEM plugs on it????

Let me know

Hi,

Im very much interested.

How much for the 3 relay loom (mains & dipped) with OEM connectors? (if there are any left?) Ive got a late G60 with standard lights.

Thanks

Neo

I have had enquiry's about the OEM connectors I have, but no follow ups.

If you want to place an order then you will get the loom with OEM plugs.

The loom will be £82 posted with instructions!!!!

let me know, however I can't do much for a week or so as I'm max'd.

Cheers

Zak

I hope it doesn't sound silly but make sure that you have the wires in the correct position. I think it's a while since you bought the loom and I can't remeber if it was a standard loom or one with OEM plugs on it????

Let me know

Its a standard loom. Will double check tonight that everything is plugged in where it should be

KUR2Y, I seem to have misplaced my fitting instructions...could u by anychance send me over a PDF or word file, or whichever file extension the original was please? Many thanks :)

Hi,

Im very much interested.

Thanks

Neo

I have had enquiry's about the OEM connectors I have, but no follow ups.

Zak

i think i had one from you, as i have one sat here i still haven't fitted :lol: think i have ended up with two tbh

Do you do these for Mk2 Golfs?

Yes they do and I have the proper connectors for the headlight plug aswell. That would be £60 posted for 3 relay loom as they are easier to make for the Mk2's.

Cheers

Zak

Hello, (i have looked, but couldnt see) what are the options and prices please? with 3 relay? without 3 relay? etc Im just after the uprated loom, dont think im too fussed bout having 3relay(if you dont have to) or oem connecters. Do you have any pics of looms?

Thank you.

Hello, (i have looked, but couldnt see) what are the options and prices please? with 3 relay? without 3 relay? etc Im just after the uprated loom, dont think im too fussed bout having 3relay(if you dont have to) or oem connecters. Do you have any pics of looms?

Thank you.

The best option is the 3 relay loom without the OEM connectors. I haven't made a 2 relay loom for ages but will do one if you like. £63 delivered for a 3 relay loom and £53 posted for the 2 relay loom. I'm kinda busy at work but if you trawl through the thread I'm sure there is pictures in there somewhere.

Hope that helps, please let me know if you want to order one as I make them to order and they take me a week or so to get together.

Cheers

Zak

Thank you.

The best option is the 3 relay loom without the OEM connectors. I haven't made a 2 relay loom for ages but will do one if you like. £63 delivered for a 3 relay loom and £53 posted for the 2 relay loom. I'm kinda busy at work but if you trawl through the thread I'm sure there is pictures in there somewhere.

Hope that helps, please let me know if you want to order one as I make them to order and they take me a week or so to get together.

Cheers

Zak

Thanks,

I'll take the £63 3relay jobbie. Paypal ok? let me know when and how you want paying. Not in here every night but will check back when i can.

hi kur2y,

id like a 3 relay loom, with oem connectors if possible. let me know if you need any more info.

let me know when you get around to doing some more.

thanks.

sam.

Can u use connecters off a golf for a raddo? Thanks pete

No you can't. They are the same as a b3.5 Passat if that helps

hi kur2y,

id like a 3 relay loom, with oem connectors if possible. let me know if you need any more info.

let me know when you get around to doing some more.

thanks.

sam.

I have one set of connectors left at the moment. I can do you a loom but it will be next weekend before I get chance to get on it. I have 2 to finish today. Please let me know if you want the OEM connectors and I'll get you sorted as soon as???

Cheers

Zak

hi,

yeah ill have the oem connectors please.

mine is a late VR if it makes a differnce.

thanks.

-pm me with ur payment details (paypal preferably) when you need the dosh.

hi,

yeah ill have the oem connectors please.

mine is a late VR if it makes a differnce.

thanks.

-pm me with ur payment details (paypal preferably) when you need the dosh.

I got the other 2 looms finished today and will order what I need in the week for your loom, it should be done after the weekend.

dude, hold everything. please dont order the parts yet.

yesturday my headlights have fused my battery, so i need to spend some cash sorting out the standard wiring first.

ill have to hold off getting your loom until i know how much its gonna cost to fix my current problem.

sorry for the inconvience if you have already ordered them.

KUR2Y

Can I be added to the list for a 3 Relay loom with OEM connectors for a Corrado VR6.

Paypal is not a problem.

Thanks,

Jay

KUR2Y

Can I be added to the list for a 3 Relay loom with OEM connectors for a Corrado VR6.

Paypal is not a problem.

Thanks,

Jay

Hi Jay,

As browna has had issues and in on hold for the moment, I have a spare set of OEM plugs. I can make the loom for you but it will be a good week or so as I'm busy at real work.

let me know if that is OK

Zak

Sorry what's the difference between a 3 relay and 'non-3 relay' loom? And what's the going rate for the different models at the moment? Thanks.

Sorry what's the difference between a 3 relay and 'non-3 relay' loom? And what's the going rate for the different models at the moment? Thanks.

The 3 relays; 2 power the dip, one for each and 1 powers the main beam.

I've not sold a 2 relay loom for a long time and most people opt for the 3 relays as the cost id only a little more.

The standard loom is £65 posted to your door.

I sometimes get the Corrado OEM plugs but they put the price of the loom upto £85 posted.

The plugs are difficult to get hold of and I don't think the extra £20 is worth it but I'm not a purist and MODs rule!!!!

Hope that helps