KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

hey KUR2Y

Could you please put me down for a 3 relay loom with the.... wait for it.... THE NON-OEM connectors. :shock:

After reading the thread in some detail now... I don't see the need so long as the other connectors you do will fit i aint bothered what they look like! :D

Also... if it's not to much of a fuss could you have a look into housing the relays into one of these?

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/search/resul ... 11+1002322

I will obviously pay for any extra bits + faffing about required AND I don't mind waiting for the loom till when ever you get round to doing them as the car is currently off the road.

PM me with thoughts on the enclosure if you need to

LOVE LOVE

ALMUNDO xxx

Edit: How do they the non OEM connectors look BTW? I couldn't see any images of them in this thread

Can I have a 3-relay loom for a '95 VR. Don't need OEM connectors! PM me with payment details- paypal or whatever suits thanks.

I have PM'd all the people I have on my list for a loom but if I have missed you out then plaese don't be offended and drop me a PM.

I am going to order some part up in the morning and will have enough for several looms I hope. There will be a few spare so don't delay in getting your name down although I'm happy to make them as an when required.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and happy new year to all you Corrado lovers!!!

Same to you Kur2y, sorry to hear the news in your pm hope all is better. Being a new newbie here I am still unable to reply via PM :oops:

Very much still interested and happy to wait as long as you need dude.

Thanks,

Jay

Got some parts in and some looms almost made up. I'm gonna do the next few for a little less as I got a deal on the parts.

Any one wanting one please let me know.

Devit, your loom is in the post.

Hi mate, i'll take a 3 relay for a 95 VR please. Not fussed about the connectors. No rush, let me know when you want payment and i'll paypal it to you. Thanks, Matt.

I'm interested in one for G60. What is the revised price?

Looking at £53 for the standard 3 relay loom. Delivered to your door with picture instructions and a fitting kit (5 tyraps :grin: )

Let me kow if you want one as I'm getting down to my last few of this batch. I can order more gear and make them whenever but prefer to do them in batches. I get the parts cheaper and can pass that on to you lot.

As I still only do this as a favour to you guys and for a little pocket money. I'm not a business or anything, however I am pretty experienced in this field and treat each loom like I'm making it for myself. I can also do bespoke looms but need a template or exact measurments. I've got a T4 to do and just did a MK2 Golf one for someone on here too.

Thanks for asking

Zak

Got and fitted thanks, made a great difference so far :D

What rating is the wire as I see the fuses are 20amp????

I may need to upgrade the fuses to 25amp, to put 130w bulbs in :o will the wire be alright?

Thanks

Ed

Well the packaging recommends wiring and switches can handle a minimum of 25 amps for 130w at 12v. 130w is the main beam though 90w is the dipped.

So you're saying 'technically' i should be fine?

Edited by ed

Hi - if I'm not too late for this batch, could I get a 3 relay for a 94 VR? Let me know payment details....

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil, I can have one ready by next weekend. I have to order parts for Alex and not got round to it yet. If would like one I'll PM you payment details???? Thanks

If you have one left can I go for a loom.

Thanks,

Smudge

Hi Smudge, I can have one ready by next weekend. If would like one I'll PM you payment details???? Thanks

Hi there, sorry for the delay in replying to people, the re-registration thing has been hard work for me to get sorted.

I'm back and still trying to find my way round, wires are easy and computers are difficult. Have patience!

Got and fitted thanks, made a great difference so far :D

What rating is the wire as I see the fuses are 20amp????

I may need to upgrade the fuses to 25amp, to put 130w bulbs in :o will the wire be alright?

Thanks

Ed

Yo Kurzy, any clarification buddy, so far it is ace, but I need more sometimes. They are 90w dip/130w main

Originally Posted by smudge

If you have one left can I go for a loom.

Thanks,

Smudge

Hi Smudge, I can have one ready by next weekend. If would like one I'll PM you payment details???? Thanks/QUOTE]

Ace PM is great thanks

Hi Phil, I can have one ready by next weekend. I have to order parts for Alex and not got round to it yet. If would like one I'll PM you payment details???? Thanks

Yep - that would be great, pm payment details and I'll send the cash across..... Cheers....

Yo Kurzy, any clarification buddy, so far it is ace, but I need more sometimes. They are 90w dip/130w main

Yep, you should be all good for the 25 amp fuses. the wire is rated to 25 Amps but on the Mk2's I've used 30 Amp fuses in the distant past.

I wouldn't be keen on using 90/130 bulbs in a C though as the silver film on the lense is very thin and melting can occur. That's just for all the other people who may read this and think we're talking about Corrados.

Hi, have you got any pics of your looms? had a looksy throught the thread but no luck. cheers

There is one on there somewhere!!!! I'll try and find it or put up another one.

Phill and Smudge,

your looms were posted out on Saturday morning. they are to be signed for so keep your eye out.

Enjoy

Zak