Sign in to follow this  
C488ADO

I've just spotted this, and oof it looks like its going to be amazing once the paint is on!

got any pic of the car pc fitted? is it functioning yet?

which wheels are you going for in the end (sorry if i missed that part - the pics are quite distracting) - those A's are lovely.

bmp

coming on very nicely, hope all goes well with the paint today :) i'm also liking the car with just the primer on :shock: at pistonheads last year there was a company who sprayed what is basically a teflon coating onto vehicles, and some of the cars they did looked sooo mean :norty:

I can't wait - I've been following this thread for ages and seeing fresh paint, especially blackberry, is always fantastic :)

lol you and me both!! trouble is there is still such a long way to go... so much to do its kinda depressing but fun if you know what i mean... :cuckoo: :grin:

That's Corrado ownership, but if we didn't have anything to do we wouldn't have the opportunity to look forward to the satisfaction of getting it done :)

Your skills and attention to detail amaze and embarass me. I'd love to be able to work some of your ideas into my car but I don't have the skill. Keep pushing on matey - it's better to have the task ahead of you and be equal to it like you are, than to be like me and unable to take it on at all. And just think of how great it will be when it's finished!

Mark