Sign in to follow this  
C488ADO

Awesome must have cost a pretty penny. But as you say if it makes you happy, then that's priceless 8)

Still cant wait to see it all finished

Matt

P1040121.jpg

This pic is just amazing!

The lines are perfect.

The shape the design the simplicity everything a corrado is and always will be is summed up in this one simple picture!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Looking great :luvlove: what are your plans for indicators? also did you manage to get the clear stickers? I'm sure there would be resonable demand on here for them.. me being one :grin:

The paint job is absolutely superb. I haven't read through all nine pages of this thread - did you do the paint? If not, who did?

Well done, awesome car.

Paint looks stunning mate will look class once all polished up if it looks this good after the gun finish!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

car looks stunning mate, but im cheesed that your dials have come and im still waiting after 8 frikkin weeks! lol, bet you cant wait to get it back out!

mine are thru venom, gonna ring em tomorrow and demand my cash back. i really need it atm. i have more things i need it for than dials! if i had the dials i wouldnt care but the fact they aint even here really winds me up! lol

mine are thru venom, gonna ring em tomorrow and demand my cash back. i really need it atm. i have more things i need it for than dials! if i had the dials i wouldnt care but the fact they aint even here really winds me up! lol

Its illegal to take your money if they dont have the goods, so dont take any sh!t :grin:

Its illegal to take your money if they dont have the goods, so dont take any sh!t :grin:

thats good to kno then. will get it back morrow! ill drive there if i have to, dont matter if it costs me the money to get there and get it back! lol

dials look good fella - have you considered the DDI bezel rings to go with them? Really finish of the clocks and bring them up to date IMO 8)

impressive progress with the C too btw 8)

Just had a look and yes they're not overly cheep but deffo finish the clocks off perfectly!

Here's a link for you ;)

I had a set of them and swear they only cost me £20 - guess they went up a bit! Also says 70 Euros on there...

oh and the cheep plastic ones are rubbish btw - they don't have the depth of the DDI ones, aren't a good fit and have to be glued to the faces of the dials.