Abdul

A comeback is looming...

Shame your selling it for good mate :(

Make sure the new owner keeps in touch with me as I would love to keep an eye on it as it were ;)

No worries Jake, hows the VR?

BTW, price is down to 1750 with 6 months tax added. If anyones interested pm me!

VR is going well, chucks her toys out the pram every now and again but thats a Corrado for you.

I have next week off work so hoping to sort the passengers window out

Ah yeah cool fella.

A bit of advice needed... do u think 1750 for the car is a fair price as i've had no interest thus far!?

It is alot for a valver but knowing how mechanically sound the car is and how well it drives and goes for a valver I believe its a good price, yes the body work isn't great ( well when it left my hands any way) but you need to encourage people to drive it as that will be the selling point.

If I could afford to run two Corrados I would buy it back in a heart beat.

I think it will just take a bit of time but she will sell, she is a a hidden Gem.

If you even consider the possibility's of breaking her I will be at your house quicker than you can say "Ice Grey violet" to give you a slap :D

Hmm fair do's but even the bodywork is pretty much average for a rado these days. I mean baring in mind the mileage and the history and the spec imo its worth 1750 all day long.

I wont be breaking it, i cba and id rather just keep it tbh.

LOL yeah havent had anyone view it yet...

---------- Post added 9th May 2011 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 8th May 2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

oh and if anyone wants it ill take 1700!!!!

dont worry, it needs the right kind of viewer to look and appreciate it. Knowing your fastidiousness wrt bodywork, a few views and it will be gone....and you'll be looking for the next one!

Dont drop the price unnecessarily, unless you're really in a rush to sell.

Yep im going to leave it at 1700. Thanks bro.

When we linking up lol. I'm still holding onto that dodo juice for you lool. Hows the family?

Car sold today, i'm sure the new owner will make a thread when the times right.

No more rado's for me for a while which is sad but i'll be back with something crazy when the times right.

Abdul

Car sold today, i'm sure the new owner will make a thread when the times right.

No more rado's for me for a while which is sad but i'll be back with something crazy when the times right.

Abdul

Well glad you got a sale but sorry to hear no more rado's for you!

Glad to hear its sold mate, No doubt you will be back soon enough :D

Thanks guys, I will indeed, once the weddings over and the dust has settled etc etc I'll be back in something special (dibs on the vr jake LOL). Driveway looks soo strange without a rado, there's always been one in there without fail for over 3 years now lol.

I've still got the retrimmed oba steering wheel and boss i'm selling btw for £120 and my custom doorpods for £65 (no speakers) or £180 for both guys.

Thanks,

Abdul

Well.. thought i'd post a quick update with what i've been upto lately...

I drove a mk4 for a while untill my previous insurance policy finished, naturally i couldn't keep it standard LOL...

SAM_0197.jpg

SAM_0223.jpg

That got sold a few weeks ago...

Now i've got myself a Merc CLK 430, this ones for keeps though. I did want a 55 AMG but insurance wanted over 2k so had to scratch that plan. A 4.3 V8 isn't too shabby though.

It's got a great spec thanks to the original owners deep pockets lol; bose stereo, designo interior, factory fitted amg kit and a few other trick bits. Despite all that whoever he is didn't bother to spec parking sensors so i'll have to get some retro fitted as parkings a nightmare due to crap visibility.

Anyway, here's pics

SAM_0261.jpg

SAM_0262.jpg

Interiors a bit marmite but i love it! Gives the car some youth imo which important when your 22 lol.

SAM_0276.jpg

SAM_0260.jpg

It's all about the small details!

SAM_0278.jpg

And the money shot

SAM_0274.jpg

I'll update the thread when I have some mods done, plans are 18" mono style wheels, eibach springs/standard shocks, quad exhaust sytem with a couple cats removed and a nice sound system. I'll get it mapped too once the exhuast is done which should push it over 300bhp with about 310 ftlbs of torque. The exhaust and map should be done in the next month or two. Wheels will wait untill winter passes.

This is my inspiration minus the grill lol. Funny enough its the same as mine but the wheels and drop make a huge difference! I won't have it quite as low though.

w208_mec1_18a_5.jpg

Thanks for looking guys,

Abdul

:o looks like one hell of a car you've got there. You will have to take me for a spin in it :D

The interior isn't too bad either :)

Thanks Jake, it's fricking awesome other then it's thirst lol.

I've filled up £120 in 5 days but I've done about 300 miles at some ridiculous speeds lol.

I'll be at a few shows so will hopefuly catch up with you soon, if not we'll meet up somewhere in the middle and chill!

Very nice mate! It looks great :cool:

You must have a very understanding insurance company if the AMG version was only 2k at age 22. I feel very hard done to now having just insured my 2001 Golf 4 motion for £1700 at age 27 :confused: Must be my Manchester postcode lol

Kev, that is ridiculous, this car cost me £1400 to insure. I have 4 years ncb with no points or any of the rest oh and my area is a high risk area for car crime (new mercs getting pinched). I got a quote at my mates address in woking, surry and it was £600 lol.

I'd advice trying either Brentacre or HIC for your insurance next time, they have excellent moddified car schemes.

On another note I should have the car decatted next week, well two of four! I also replaced the 3 pointed star with a flat amg badge. More pics as I get more done!

Thanks for looking,

Abdul

Finally got the decat done last week, secondary cats are now gone!

Sounds like a muted version of the C63 amg now! I can't wait to get the quad exhaust built up now! The car does seem to pull more freely, others who have dyno'd there's after the decat have reported 10hp gains and similar gains in torque. Im on the hunt for an AMG airbox now which combined with BMC/K&N pannels unlocks another 15-20 bhp and similar torque (dyno proven)...

03092011741.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Not usually a fan of that style merc, but yours actually looks nice! How are you finding driving an auto though?

Nick