Sign in to follow this  
blitz877

thinking of keeping it for now

although iv onlt just bought my rado im missing my bm quite alot, had a guy interested in swapping the rado for a touring, so last night i thought about it but the guy is no longer interested for some reason???? some bloody idiots about!

anyway looked at some pics of my last few e30's yesterday and i really dont no which direction to go in now!

Interestingly enough I sold a 325i Touring to buy a Corrado 6 years ago :D

I've had two E30 325i tourings and a 325i coupe (2 door saloon!). Loved the styling of the Touring (especially in graphite black I had) but the drive was terrible. Any Corrado can leave those cars for dead round the twisties :lol:

I had a silver e30 325i sport and i dont think its a patch on the vr6 corrado tbh

nice car looked great went and holds its residuals well too.Maybe its the fact it was an auto sport and didnt fill me with joy not being a manual.

I think you should buy an E30 M3 and be the happiest person on the planet :grin:

if i could afford one beleive me i would mate having recently driven one

I think you should buy an E30 M3 and be the happiest person on the planet :grin:

if i could afford one beleive me i would mate having recently driven one

My shopping list 8 years ago was Corrado VR6, E30 M3 or 968 CS/Sport. But I struggled after almost a year of looking to find a decent example of the Beemer or Porche :(

Still shouldnt really complain despite the residuals Im very happy with the VR :D

E30 was another step up in the handling department tho 8)

i drove a rado last week and completly disapointed to be honest mate, it just felt bland and uninspiring to drive

I thought you owned a rado? :grin:

Do you mean a VR6 version?

i drove a rado last week and completly disapointed to be honest mate, it just felt bland and uninspiring to drive

I thought you owned a rado? :grin:

Do you mean a VR6 version?

i do own a rado but its not road legal so dont drive it, yeah it was a vr6 and utterly boring except the noise it made :norty:

i do own a rado but its not road legal so dont drive it, yeah it was a vr6 and utterly boring except the noise it made :norty:

Well if you are used to an older RWD car then I can see why you may have found it a little boring.

Lot more feedback than most modern cars though. And you can have fun with the back end unbalancing it into corners if you so wish. That is why I like them tbh they are the perfect refined small GT car until you take it by the scruff of the neck :norty:

black 320 was my first taste of rwd, i had that for about a year and a half then got the white 325 which had 60/60 h&r cupkit and an lsd and it got hammered everyday and was mostly sideways all of the time if i could get away with it :norty:

black 320 was my first taste of rwd, i had that for about a year and a half then got the white 325 which had 60/60 h&r cupkit and an lsd and it got hammered everyday and was mostly sideways all of the time if i could get away with it :norty:

I can believe that, even my E30 316i Lux Touring was a hoot in the wet :lol:

Corrado VR6 boring, compared to an E30? :lol: Get real. It slaughters E30s for handling, Standard v Standard and the E30's steering is truly and utterly, deathly dull. No feedback at all, too many turns lock to lock and over assisted.

The E30s I had were among the dullest cars I've ever owned, only marginally more interesting to drive than a 2.0 Gli Cavalier I briefly owned for a month.

The M3 version is the only interesting E30 in existence....but that's because it's hardly an E30 at all underneath!

I have to agree, and I know we'll get accused of being 'blinkered' as this is a rado forum, but a VR6 'bland and uninspiring to drive'??? - it must have been a complete dog, especially when being compared to an old E30 bimmer.

decided to keep it for now, drove another vr6 last week and it was completly different to the other one i drove, hadled mucho better than the other pile of poo!

defo something to be said for tired corrados. refresh the suspension components in entirety and its a different car.

to be honest i was thinking of keeping it for a while anyway just because its there and i have big plans for it in my other thread :norty: