Sign in to follow this  
Kempy

aqua blue pearl owners

Aqua blues does your car's bonnet and roof look a different colour when you stand above it? mine always does because obvoiusly the bonnet and roof are at different angles to the rest of the body but look darker? :shrug: :shrug:

from my house looking down :D roof and bonnet look different for sure :shrug: might be able to see in a pic

I think so to. :censored: dunno why the roof's the same?? somebody must of got the wrong code

Am I missing a prank thread or something......you have a midnight blue (by the looks of it) bonnet :shock: !!

:lol: Bit late for April Fools but that definitely looks like a completely different blue matey!

:lol: Bit late for April Fools but that definitely looks like a completely different blue matey!

Mine looks the same all over, thats definitely different in the pic, I kinda like it though! Leave it as it is now, its a one off!! :D

LOL That defo looks like Midnight blue on your bonnet and roof. Are you messing with us did you paint them that way on purpose?

nope thats how I bought it a year ago. Its always bugged me but its confirmed now :roll: sometimes its hard to tell. I wonder why the roof is darker..maybe it was midnight blue and the rest has been done aqua?

nope thats how I bought it a year ago. Its always bugged me but its confirmed now :roll: sometimes its hard to tell. I wonder why the roof is darker..maybe it was midnight blue and the rest has been done aqua?

I actually quite like it to be honest.

Looks like a black roof and bonnet but a bit classier

....you are joking right, this thread is defo something to do with april fools then

....you are joking right, this thread is defo something to do with april fools then

No :oops:

No :oops:

...oh :ignore:

It really does look like 2 different colours, but APB is a strange paint! I've dug these pics of my old G60 because they used to weird me out! When I bought the car it'd been painted on the rear quarter but they'd done it a different shade, so I had the whole side painted, when I took these pics I thought i'd had it done the wrong colour myself! It definitely wasn't the wrong colour though, due to the fleck in it, it changes colour loads under different lights - so the roof/bonnet facing upwards can look a different shade to the sides which are facing the walls/bushes etc.

Im not saying it's not a different colour, because in that pic it really looks like it is, but here's some pics of my old one which was definitely all one colour

in these pics, but the first two were in one location and the second in another.

P1010160.jpg

P1010158-1.jpg

IM000670.jpg

IM000671.jpg

I didnt really notice it when I bought, but Ive always noticed it being different from the rest, not seeing a aqua blue pearl before I had no comparison :? thought it was pearlescent :lol:

think I can see the blend on the roof, Id take a pic if my phone was still with me

thats why I think its the best colour, it great. I'll change the thread title to "ABP appriciation"

wow the last picture of Walesy's car is crazy :shock: .....that would drive me crazy having that variation !!