psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

helen me n my cuz would probably come over for a derby meet give you chance to c how your cars getting on

Slammed looking Nugget C, heading down Money Lane towards the junction with the A491 just by Lydiate Ash this morning. Anyone claiming it?

Blackberry C at a roundabout off the A55 at Bodelwyddan yesterday (3rd) about 2.10 pm. Looked in really good nick. I'd just pulled off the 55 with a blown head gasket :mad2: & had to get towed back to Wrexham. Great way to end what was a crap holiday!!

G/F spotted a VR6 blackberry on Thursday in Mickle Trafford near the post office at about 1300 ish. Said it looked very nice. I've not seen any for over 3 months now :( Anyone on here?

Spotted at Asda in spondon about 11ish this morning :grin:

Thats my car! Tried to park it out of the way so don't get people next to me banging their doors into mine and look what happens! :lol:

Ha ha !! In truth we were parked right near the exit, (so we dont get people next to us bangin the doors!)we walked past your car on the way out and decided to drive all the way round just to park next to you and take a pic!!

I really liked your car especially the headlights, they looked smoked, please enlighten me

Thanks, yeah headlights are tinted with lamin-x got it off a guy on here, wish i'd come out of asda a bit earlier would of been good to have a chat. If people from derby did want to meet "jay16valve" also from derby is organising a rolling road day next saturday in ripley, think there's a good crowd going you don't have to go on the rolling road just come along a meet a few people.

The very well trained missus spotted what sounds like a Blackberry 'rado (dark purple colour) but with apparently even brighter than normal paint colour, either the mother of all polishes or an unusual respray, in St. Peter's Tesco car park today at lunchtime.

Saw a silver rado at the lights just after the arndale centre in headingley. Looked an early one, going by the grille, possibly a valver. We were both waiting at the lights facing eachother. Both gave a wave :D

saw 3 on the motorway today.

Late green rado northbound by corby services

Drove alongside a tornado red g60 northbound

and a black rado southbound by watford

Spotted 2 today,

First was a dark coloured C parked on the south bank at brands for the DTM, was too far away to get a better description as I was sat on the Paddock hill grandstand. Gutted the Corrado in the Toyo Tyres cup was replaced with a vento but was a great weekend!!

Second was on the way back, a nice VR6 in dark green going through the Dartford Tunnel, sounded very nice as you pulled away from the toll. I was passenger in the mrs' A3 cabriolet so didn't wave

Spotted Vdubstar jun24 M4, my first spottage :salute:

Good man! :salute:

On another note, I spotted Kempy, at pretty much exactly the same spot :lol:

Saw Toad yesterday, heading down towards St Cross roundabout in Winchester.

Yup. :) How're things going? You'll probably see me scampering around in the white VR some time soon.

saw a blackberry C last sunday (30th) on M1 travelling south somewhere near Loughborough - about 4pm I think. Think it had dark rear lights

saw a blackberry C last sunday (30th) on M1 travelling south somewhere near Loughborough - about 4pm I think. Think it had dark rear lights

Were you passing a truck transporting mirrors lady?! :lol:

Were you passing a truck transporting mirrors lady?! :lol:

:lol: I was in the Jetta so no, but I did wonder if someone had nicked mine overnight! Had to check when I got home, just to be sure...... :lol:

To spots and none by me :(

My gf spotted a green Rado at the shell garage in Cinderford yesterday morning at about 8. Probably the same one I've seen driving around the forest.

And My bro txt me to say he saw a yellow rado in Weymouth today, so I'm gessing it might be Tombell999 ( i think thats his name :confused4: )

Keep an eye out for me on the M4 and M25 on thursday and friday evening :D

yep! im sure that was me! no doubt dirty aswell lol

To spots and none by me :(

My gf spotted a green Rado at the shell garage in Cinderford yesterday morning at about 8. Probably the same one I've seen driving around the forest.

And My bro txt me to say he saw a yellow rado in Weymouth today, so I'm gessing it might be Tombell999 ( i think thats his name :confused4: )

Keep an eye out for me on the M4 and M25 on thursday and friday evening :D

yep! im sure that was me! no doubt dirty aswell lol

:D

Might see me down weymouth towards the end of this month :D

Also a mate spotted a slammed Black valver, with black esterals and red 16v badge at the cheltenham cruze last night

Any one on here

Blackberry ? zooming off the traffic lights opposite way from me in feltham about 16.45 this afternoon, i didn't wave as i was in work van..

Keep seeing a gray possibly VR on the road to Alton from Bordon around 7:20-30 most mornings.

Also a gray possibly VR again (maybe the same one) on Budds Lane in Bordon/whitehill.