psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a black one on the A44 at monkland about 10:45 this morning, i'm not alone in my home county it would seem.

spotted a green c with yellow fog and head lights on the way into portsmouth this eve, i may have rode the buss lane to get a good look at it as it came flying up behind me lol.

Looked nice :wave:

2 today, busy day for corrado spotting!

Red one on the island by the esso garage on the A449 worcester road

then,

At our appointment to view a wedding reception venue i parked up next to a nice black vr6, the owner turned out to be a wedding photographer! Had a lovely chat about corrados with her when i suppose i should have been discussing the venue with the owners! Never mind, at least the better half knows to expect these things... and to top it off the venue was perfect! :clap:

Blue one drove past Cannock shell and beeped his horn at ben_wooduk who didn't see him. Was thretin over the pounds he was spending at the pump. I was at cash point :)

Spotted a nice blue c at crooked billet roundabout in Staines, it had German font plates and Porsche rims. I was behind you in my girlfriend's 3 cylinder Corsa that's running on 2! Mine's off the road at the minute at my Dad's in Egham.

Saw OSV's VR and a green storm following behind on the M6 on way to stanford was in a MK4 golf so didnt wave both looked lovely

Silver Corrado on the road beside stamford (over the river) didnt see what sort as it was following a camper rather closely but drove past me and Jaded2882

Gave a wave at the last second as I didnt see you stright away. :brickwall:

Looked like you had your family in the car too.

Saw a Mystic Storm parked up at the market place in Devizes, on Friday night around 10pm. No plate was L*** PAM. Seen it around before I had my rado!

G reg red 'rado on the A449 today heading towards the Claines roundabout from Sixways, today at about 11. Was in old man's Audi heading back from dropping mine off at Corrado central (ie DG Autotech).

J198 UOB on Worcester City bridge today at about 11ish this morning, spotted by the girlfriend. She says it looked quite smart...

Sod's law that in both cases it me in a Corrado passing you.

Any takers?

Had a nice VR parked up next to me at pine ridge golf club today! i took a pic on my iPhone... will post later

Saw a Mystic Storm parked up at the market place in Devizes, on Friday night around 10pm. No plate was L*** PAM. Seen it around before I had my rado!

Wasn't me. I dont own a Storm. Wasn't my mate either. He owns a Honda.

Wasn't me. I dont own a Storm. Wasn't my mate either. He owns a Honda.[/quote:sx99bfdf]

eh? :scratch:

Wasn't me. I dont own a Storm. Wasn't my mate either. He owns a Honda.[/quote:2uemb8s2]

eh? :scratch:[/quote:2uemb8s2]

Sorry dude had too much beer watching the BSB and thought i fancy being random!

Spotted a "racing" corrado on a trailer been towed this evening about half 6 on the a38 through Derby. Ian

not a corrado, but a nice blackberry Mk 3 VR on BBSs outside my flat in Northwood. Had some NWdubs stickers on his and kindly left a few for me under the wiper. Nice plate too, something like 111MVW, iirc.

not a corrado, but a nice blackberry Mk 3 VR on BBSs outside my flat in Northwood. Had some NWdubs stickers on his and kindly left a few for me under the wiper. Nice plate too, something like 111MVW, iirc.

:D one of our nwdubs boys lol

Spotted Jules in Tesco last night, cars still looking very nice

Took a minute to register it was you :)

Not seen yours around in a while, everything okay with it?

Have had my car for almost two and a half weeks and still haven't spotted another C on the road! :( :D

Briefly spotted an N reg Storm in Mystic Blue on Monday evening along the A712 near Newton Stewart. It was parked at the carpark at Murrays Monument, in Galloway beside the wild goat park. Not seen it before. Anyone on here?

Have had my car for almost two and a half weeks and still haven't spotted another C on the road! :( :D

Get over to Worthing. There are 6 within a mile radius of my house.