psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

FLA in front of his house lol. Went to pick up a headunit from him.. Stunning car tbh, awesome spec!!! :D

Yay, first spot in how many years - ok i'm a bit :cuckoo: . Good to see you Abdul, you car looks MUCH better in the flesh, pics just dont do it justice. We'll have to go for a drive next time you're over.

Green L-reg nipping up Wheeler street in Maidstone around 0845hrs this morning, dunno what flavour,

I was walking with my hangover so didn't clock the engine sound!! :lol:

on friday i saw a dark green (i think, colour blind ya see and it looked same as a mine!!) in horwich on roundabout near tesco coming off middlebrook...think its someone off here.

I saw a burgundy VR6 ((i think) didn't see the reg) in Southampton this week about 5:30, you waved and i did a thumbs up out the window...

Blue storm. M4 this afternoon about 5pm heading west just before the bridge going to Wales. Looking lovely and you had a fully working sunroof (saw the sunlight bouncing off your head :grin:

green (poss blue - difficult to see in the sun) heading south on A34 at Oxford turn off about 2.20 this afternoon. Just saw you at the last moment as I was heading the other way in the Jetta

There is a lovely VR6 corrado on Highburgh Road Glasgow. I have a dragon green classic 2l 16v on the same road so we should start a West End Corrado Club, any interest to anyone? Also have spotted an 1994 green classic corrado around the area. Shared some frantic waving and cheshire cat style smiling at Charing Cross last Wednesday evening at the traffic lights. Looked like a blackberry vr6 but may have been burgundy as the sun was glaring!!! Good to see so many Corrado's, love it!!! :D

I passed a lovely looking red rado possible a valver in worminghall oxfordshire yesterday afternoon... she was purring away on someones drive... Anyone here ???

N reg mystic blue Storm on gold wheels turning onto Wellesley Road by Jurys Inn and heading towards the underpass about 5 mins ago.

Sorry, but your gold wheels don't suit the car imo! :)

Were they BBS LM's? I'm sure Guy Hartleys awesome old Storm used to run on BBS LM's..

Were they BBS LM's? I'm sure Guy Hartleys awesome old Storm used to run on BBS LM's..

I was on a bus going the other way, but I think they were 5 spokers. LMs have quite busy centres don't they?

Flash red, J Reg, didn't catch what flavour it was though but slowed down so I could catch up with them :p

was yesterday at about 11:30 am on the road from the a64 towards Colton/garforth/Temple Newsam in Leeds.

Have to say the car looked nice! Anyone on here?

Spotted another flash red 'rado this time in my home town! Sure love corrado's in Leeds it would seem,

Galloway Lane, Pudsey, anyone?

Seem to spot loads but I'm never spotted! :p

Dark blue VR? 'm' reg heading out of Walsall on the A34 about 10:20 this morning. I was stuck in the traffic in a BMW heading into Walsall so didn't dare attract attention to myself... oh the shame... :tongue:

Copped a Red Rado on B376 going towards Chertsey Bridge Monday evening. M_ _ _ SSC. Waved and Nodded - but no response. Hey Ho. :shrug:

N reg Mystic Blue Storm on the M4 heading West from Reading yesterday about 6ish.

Gave him the thumbs up as I let him pass but didn't even get a wave - hope it's not someone on here - how rude you are if it is! And if it is, your car needs a damn good wash! :p

Red valver tescos car park kings lynn this evening. Looked nice and tidy and well slammed on what looked like bbs type spokes. Would have waved but there was no one it it and i am not a nutter who waves at empty cars!