psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Blackberry VR6 N*** HTD spotted by my Mum in Lychpit, Basingstoke yesterday morning. I've never seen another Blackberry in Basingstoke...

Early Spec H plate (i think) 16v Blue Corrado heading into Tetbury at 6ish, i was in my mk2 golf - :wave:

dave

spotted G_dub near memorial hall in beverley, gave you a beep but don't think you saw me. Was about lunchtime yesterday (15th)

spotted 4 in week :clap:

a geeen vr6 oldish man going down east bracklesham drive.totaly standard on tuesday

a black g60 i think, lowered and on a set of deep dish 15inch wheels looked and sounded great in the same place as above

a white 16v looking sorry for its self out side mobys fish and chip shop in bracklsham.

followed a grey not, sure what flavor into selsey on wedensday.

flashed and waved at you all but no response :eek:

spotted G_dub near memorial hall in beverley, gave you a beep but don't think you saw me. Was about lunchtime yesterday (15th)

Sorry mate didn't see you. It's a wonder anyone ever sees me as I only use the rado for the extremely short trip to work and back!

Red corrado 16v in orton longueville near longeville autos. Was parked up at the side of the road and slammed!

Any of you ladies off here in leeds today - Tornado Red rado going passed the ASDA at Killingbeck today around 5pm. I was waiting to go into the ASDA complex and did think you didnt see me at first until i saw the thumps up so apologies for the lack of response. Nice rado! 8)

Not seen that one before, so not a local i guess.

Purple coloured (blackberry?) VR on a drive on the edge of Kings Norton today, lunchtime.

Red L reg Rado at Garthdee Asda in Aberdeen yesterday. On TT comps. Looking very nice. Had TCF stickers on it. Didn't help with my Corrado cravings. :lol:

L reg Aqua Blue(?) on the A34 northbound nr Abingdon about 6.30pm yesterday. Didn't spot you til last minute as I was a passenger and not paying much attn so no more details

lovely standard VR in st martins guernsey this afternoon... dunno the exact colour sherry red did they do that in a VR ? I'm guessing a very low milage car as you cant go far on the island.... Oh it was missing the veewee badge on the rear was it you ??

signed... lovely evening sitting on my boat in st peter port marina...

very nice & clen standad red vr in asda trafford park :D

That was me! First time spotted on here. Well chuffed.

Was great to see another parked alongside. Would have left a note to say hi but lack of pen & paper & the heavens opening made me scoot off!

Spotted a standard looking n reg vr6(storm?) turning off into taunton deane services off the m5 about 12 noon. N ### OHV/OVV? I was a passenger in my mums golf mk3. Also spotted lots of nice t4's and a very nice audi coupe.

Tom :)

Any of you ladies off here in leeds today - Tornado Red rado going passed the ASDA at Killingbeck today around 5pm. I was waiting to go into the ASDA complex and did think you didnt see me at first until i saw the thumps up so apologies for the lack of response. Nice rado! 8)

I've seen that one before, on the road from the A64 >> Temple Newsam/Cross Gates/Lidl way,

@Manchester guys... I was there on sunday too :( Was in the overflow car park waaay at the back with my old car club though!

blackberry by kfc was me. :D i was fishing. It was crap :sleeping: so i fixed my sunroof instead :clap:

ta very much for the sticky now in window.

Didnt see no one around i was only twenty yards from car.

Its a bit dirty i no. But its work in progress at mo

nice to be seen thanx

Think i have spotted you there to.

Where the hell were you fishing if parked up by KFC, in the canal, long way to lug your kit??? I sometimes head a bit further up stream along Bristol road.

I cant believe how many of you lot seam to be around Gloucester area.

I know of a few corrados near me but none of the owners are that into internet forums etc...

A Aqua Blue VR6 on 17inch Momo Arrows, is a mate of mines.

A Black 16v with a VOLKSWAGEN script from a Caddy on the back panel is another mate

A Aqua Blue G60 that lives down by Purton outside of Cam used to belong to someone i know but i think it is slowly dying now.

Do any of you guys head up to the Air Balloon pub at the top of Birdlip? That pub gets used for meets quite often.

DAVE

I was fishing at the cut out. Guaa waters known as baxters.not parked at kfc was in slip road by canal.

When do meets happen at birdlip

My farther had a green vr6 parked next to him in Weymouth today reg was either M***KMO M***KHO

very nice & clen standad red vr in asda trafford park :D

That was me! First time spotted on here. Well chuffed.

Was great to see another parked alongside. Would have left a note to say hi but lack of pen & paper & the heavens opening made me scoot off![/quote:sld159rn]

have seen you at asda befor

I've seen that one before, on the road from the A64 >> Temple Newsam/Cross Gates/Lidl way, [/quote:3ljoxegt]

Really, never seen it before myself. From memory (which isnt always reliable :lol: ) It had white multispoke alloys and a body kit. Ring any bells Stretch?

sat in an italian restaurant (i think its called riva!!!) INVERNESS yesterday about 6!

seen a corrado on other side of river sat in red lights and then came over the bridge!

it looked grey, big wheels and poss L reg!!!