psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Green Corrado spotted on old pepper lane, Standish at about 3:45. I think the reg was G60 RAD but as my eyesight is shocking, I won't be putting money on it.

Looked clean and standard :D

Clocked another one last night at 1750 on the Queens Road between Walton On Thames and Hersham. Dark colour, not sure what flavour, but it looked very tidy...... ****EHG or EGH. He saw me before i saw him and i got a flash, so responded with a wave. Very Friendly!! :wave: :)

Red 'rado in Swindon last weds (4th), colour coded early grill think I've seen this one before. Was going towards the Link Centre about 10.30am, was absolutely pelting it down tho so didn't notice it was even a Corrado til it had nearly gone past!! :lol:

And seen another red 'rado in Bath yesterday, reg was H*** CMJ, was parked along the main road out of Bath towards the M4 @ 12.30pm

Green Corrado spotted on old pepper lane, Standish at about 3:45. I think the reg was G60 RAD but as my eyesight is shocking, I won't be putting money on it.

Looked clean and standard :D

That could of been me on my way home, would of been that time headin towads Appley Bridge. it would be clean as id just washed it! what were you in?

its pearl grey 16v G60 REC :shrug: like you said your eyesight is shocking :ignore:

Saw 2 today first a blue one on pboro town bridge at about 4:20 and an l plate vr in avid autos car park

Just followed a tornado red (valver I think) coming back through addlestone reg was K***VPC looking nice thinking it must live locally, anyone?

Spotted a green rado on the IMAX car park after toy story. Reg DLB. I was with a car full of people a little too exited :)

Spotted a black C this afternoon on West st,in Sowerby bridge near Halifax. J *** CLY? i think. Unsure what flavour, but got the impression it was a G60, mine was parked in the car park facing the street. Looked very tidy :D

Also spotted(well, my dad did) a accident damaged Splitty camper which had been hit by some idiot who jumped the lights(could'nt see them because of the rain :| ) The guy said he'd just finished restoring it as well. Gutted, i know i would be.

Tom

Spotted a green rado on the IMAX car park after toy story. Reg DLB. I was with a car full of people a little too exited :)

Me! Spotted!! Rarely happens so I'm so excited! :) What car were you in dude?

Doh - just PM'd you. Ignore that :) Yeah - was in Toy Story. Thought it was excellent!

Funnily enough I almost took my girlfriends Micra but thought "You know? Might see another Corrado..." - a real novelty to get spotted as it just so rarely happens!

This is the first time anybody ever responded to a spot ive made :) My first time at IMAX too. Way better than normal 3D

Im trying to figure out where you might have seen me now :) I was in a group of 10 standing at the bottom of the main stairs after the movie

Ah - I was with a group of... uhm... 9 including a few young kiddies but we sat around till the very end of the credits (trait of my mate - ALWAYS sits there till the very end) and then we went up the stairs rather than down em. So probably didn't spot you? :(

Yeah - the IMAX is awesome. Second time there. Went to see Inception last night on a crappy local screen but already want to go back and re-watch it on IMAX :)

I went up the stairs and down the escalators. Stood at the big stairs there for a while =/ i stayed until the little movie clips ended in the credits. And inception in 3D would mess you up :lol:

If only we had reality augmentation devices or something.. I'd have known you were a forum user. We could have stood around afterwards and bored our friends talking about Corrado's!

Pfft.. the future needs to get here quicker.

lol. I was i little to happy when i saw it. Pointing and shouting Corrado while they stare at me :lol: Looked nice tho :salute:

Great day for spotting :D

Leaving Bristol in the lil black polo to pick my daughter up from her dad @ Frankly services on the M5 heading north i saw a Dark Green Rado in the middle lane 2:00 heading South.

On the way back South saw a Black Rado stuck in the outside lane heading north 3:45 in traffic caused by a ripple effect earler on by 2 cars coliding with each other.

Easly the best 2 looking cars i saw, i was sooooo excited! :clap:

In Zeeland Michigan USA (2,500 residents) and came across this!

anyone want to claim it?

Yeh I'll have it :lol:

:lol:

Saw the Storm/non-Storm I mentioned earlier again, same time, same road in Yeovil. I'm absolutetly certain it was black this time, it was a clear day and there was no hint of blue in it! So either someone's resprayed a Storm, or they've been sticking cheeky Storm badges on a normal VR! :norty:

Not really a spot, but was working in the wharehouse at work and hurd the unmistakable noise of a VR6 giving it the beans out side. Sounded like it had a BMC on as well 8)

Was at the Sainsbury's at gloucester dock some time between 2 and 3 if any one wants to claim :D

Yesterday Green Storm private plate 0815hrs in Tonbridge high street, exchanged waves followed it out of a side turning.

This morning 0840hrs heading out of Langton, I waved but was in my mate's V6 Omega with a trailer on the back :roll: