psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Blue corrado with lights on at 3.35pm :cuckoo: ish just outside cheadle village heading towards gatley crossroads with kingsway

keep on seeing a girl around hereford driving a g60 reg something like h4 gwb - who are you?!?

sexy lady? :wink:[/quote:o3l8p33j]

couldn't tell unfortunately...

don't think so from first glances (watch me drop myself in it here!), but i haven't seen her properly, so can't comment with authority!

M reg green vr6 beaufort st., chelsea - around 3.00pm.

and

M reg blue vr6 battersea church rd. heading towards the bridge - around 5.30pm .

Went on a weeks holiday to Sardinia and didn't see any :(

But on monday morning heading for my first day back at work i saw a metalic red with lexus rear lights entering the Pentagon island off the a52 in Derby about 7ish in the morning, then on tuesday i passed a grey VR parked up by the side of the road in Shepshed Leicester, reg was something like M*** DNL :clap:

Found a dark blue one just down the road from me, I live on Conway Crescent and the corrado is located on Warwick Rd! Its not got any plates and looks like its either a project or similar as its really dirty and looks like its not been moved in a while. Will knock on the house and ask!

Im surprised I've never seen it before but i dont think its been there long.....might be wrong!

Don't think it's anyone on here....

saw a black one today in brockworth gloucester.

Drove past my works i saw you out the window. Was behind you through abbeydale and had a little fun thru matson.

I tooted when you turned.

Nice looker mate. What exhaust you got sounded great

you on here?

saw a black one today in brockworth gloucester.

Drove past my works i saw you out the window. Was behind you through abbeydale and had a little fun thru matson.

I tooted when you turned.

Nice looker mate. What exhaust you got sounded great

you on here?

Did you get a view of what the driver looks like?

I guy I work with son owns a midnight blue 16v so might of been him as he is borrowing the car for the week, if it had white rims that is.

There is also a black VR6 driving around gloucester, sounds amazing but only seen glimpses of it.

didnt get proper look but was defo black . I was behind him but it didnt say wot it was. Dont think it was a vr tho he didnt leave me behind

Didnt pay no attention to plate was enjoying a bit of a blast with him. Gave me thumbs up as he turned to where the musket pub used to be.

Think he works near ups in glos business park. Im at hourglass across the road and he came from the end of the road.

Sadly not at work tomorow but might pop up to c if its there

White rado opposite qe hospital this evening, kings lynn. nice and low and crystal rear lights, not close enough to wave but glad theres finally another about.

Went on a weeks holiday to Sardinia and didn't see any :(

But on monday morning heading for my first day back at work i saw a metalic red with lexus rear lights entering the Pentagon island off the a52 in Derby about 7ish in the morning, then on tuesday i passed a grey VR parked up by the side of the road in Shepshed Leicester, reg was something like M*** DNL :clap:

:salute: That 'grey' one would have been mine.

Dragon green VR making good progress in the outside lane of the M5 south at Junction 6, about six o'clock yesterday evening. Lady driver at the wheel. We were heading north but not in the VR.

Spotted a blue Corrado heading south on the A77 at hansel Village/Symington yesterday.

Dont know what model but had Irish plate VIW.

I was in a black GTI heading north, going too fast for the SPECS cameras :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark corrado, not sure model, spoked bbs alloys, parked in Hilgay today at 3pm.

Red - M215 ??? - 3:50pm today (Sat 24th) M6 (Near the Lancaster turn off heading south)

Seeing it reminded me how much they look great in red.

didnt get proper look but was defo black . I was behind him but it didnt say wot it was. Dont think it was a vr tho he didnt leave me behind

Didnt pay no attention to plate was enjoying a bit of a blast with him. Gave me thumbs up as he turned to where the musket pub used to be.

Think he works near ups in glos business park. Im at hourglass across the road and he came from the end of the road.

Sadly not at work tomorow but might pop up to c if its there

Did you notice if it had the VOLKSWAGEN script from a Caddy along the back panel under the bootlid as that could be my mates bro.

dave

Not 100% as I passed it at some speed but pretty sure I saw a slammed matt black C on the M4 around Cardiff around 7.40 today. Not sure about the 'matt' bit, if it was it looked sweet!

Gave the thumbs up but I was gone before I got a reply! You were following a 911 at the time.