psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

woop woop,my first spot!!! :D :D

Will do mate, always fancied popping down to the hudsvag meets, your rado was nice btw, shame you did'nt hang around.

Tom

just saying hello to kris and jmc who spotted me in virginia water,its me whos the proud owner of m11 vwc, cheers for the spot chaps :wave:

Blue one near mecca bingo sheffield just off penistone road. I was in the nugget yellow :-)

Saw a white H reg Corrado yesterday on aftermarket 15" alloys. Think it came out of Bicester retail village at about 3pm and then was parked up at the pub opposite the Tesco. Was in the VR but when I saw you drive past, I was out of sight, and when I saw you in the pub you were already inside having a beer I think :)

Spotted a Blue VR6 in T.C Harrison Derby carpark, was in today with my mate whos buying the Lime Green RS Focus awesome car!

Green, rado, well planted standard and tidy looking in gaywood this morning. Not sure what flavour but bad some sort of number in the rear window, maybe you have been on a strip :D

Saw a very nice looking blue VR6 near Endcliffe Park in Sheffield, I was in my Golf MK2 valver. Seen it a couple of times now. Wanna swap? :lol:

Saw a Aqua Blue VR, k-Reg, pretty low on speedies in car park of The Cider House pub in Shackleford Surrey last night.......if its anyone on here shame you were not about for a chat !!

Saw a very nice looking blue VR6 near Endcliffe Park in Sheffield, I was in my Golf MK2 valver. Seen it a couple of times now. Wanna swap? :lol:

Might be my mates who lives near by there just off hanging water road L reg?

Might be my mates who lives near by there just off hanging water road L reg?

Sounds like it might be the one... I have a lockup in the flats off Graham Road where I'm breaking my old MK2 :( so I'm down there quite a bit at the moment

Spotted last Sunday - White K Plate just outside Patterdale in the Lake District - I had just driven over the Kirkstone Pass :) on the way to a walk up Helvellyn

B&Q Cribbs Causway Bristol ~ Dark Green Storm, Cream leather interior Number ending DDP? it was summat like that?

I parked right next to you was in :shocked!: to see another Raddo let alone park next to one.... Gotta admit we looked good though :norty:

B&Q Cribbs Causway Bristol ~ Dark Green Storm, Cream leather interior Number ending DDP? it was summat like that?

I parked right next to you was in :shocked!: to see another Raddo let alone park next to one.... Gotta admit we looked good though :norty:

Was it an M reg? I've seen a green vr6 around cribbs and the same one again at aztec west but was moving so couldn't tell for sure if it was a storm. Certain he's a local.

Was it an M reg? I've seen a green vr6 around cribbs and the same one again at aztec west but was moving so couldn't tell for sure if it was a storm. Certain he's a local.

Yeah i think it was :D

& speaking of Cribbs, is that it behind ur pic?

Havnt seen you about but i'll keep an eye out 4 ya :wave:

In Zeeland Michigan USA (2,500 residents) and came across this!

anyone want to claim it?

Yeh I'll have it :lol:

:lol:

Saw the Storm/non-Storm I mentioned earlier again, same time, same road in Yeovil. I'm absolutetly certain it was black this time, it was a clear day and there was no hint of blue in it! So either someone's resprayed a Storm, or they've been sticking cheeky Storm badges on a normal VR! :norty:

this is probably my mate who has a blacky dark blue vr6 which i think isnt a storm.........in yeovil yes

Yet another Rado near Endcliffe Park in Sheffield - this time a black one, on an N-reg. Must be a Corrado hotspot!

lol :) Yes - finally dragged the 16v out from hibernation - felt it deserved to get used for a bit. But so little room in our close, I had to stick the VR on the road before I could get it washed and stuck under the cover!

Glad you got a pic - I kept debating it but imagined one of the owners of the other cars coming out and thinking I was some kind of nut job ;)