psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Forgot about this one, but saw an Ice Violet/Grey VR6 driving down Sutton Avenue in Seaford, East Sussex about a week ago. It looked very standard and very nice condition. Anyone on here?

Bumped into a rare Khaki 9a today owned by stella member on here.  No rear armrest- much better for my Airedale that would be !

khaki (3).jpg

khak4.jpg

khaki6.jpg

khaki7.jpg

Edited by Keyo

Great pair. How do you just bump into such rareness 😁. I still think the Sebrings are the best, sorry mate. 

The rear seat does look more useful, but we don't ever go there. Do we?

Edited by Cressa

1 hour ago, Cressa said:

Great pair. How do you just bump into such rareness 😁. I still think the Sebrings are the best, sorry mate. 

The rear seat does look more useful, but we don't ever go there. Do we?

Her partner is a postman so knew I owned a Corrado and I was washing the car and they just pulled outside my driveway - the back bench without a armrest is just goof for a larger dog really . Agreed looks smart with the senbring but no 5 stud options ? 

Edited by Keyo

8 minutes ago, Keyo said:

Her partner is a postman so knew I owned a Corrado and I was washing the car and they just pulled outside my driveway - the back bench without a armrest is just goof for a larger dog really . Agreed looks smart with the senbring but no 5 stud options ? 

No they were early and 4 stud only. Have a look at banded sebrings, look amazing with a lip! 👍

38 minutes ago, seanl82 said:

No they were early and 4 stud only. Have a look at banded sebrings, look amazing with a lip! 👍

I would love a set of the banded ones if they came in a 5 stud , I suppose its a possibility for my Mk2 golf but I love the stock BBS RA. 

I would have chosen sebring over speedline anyday. Shame they didn't do a 5 stud standard sebring

Went for a run at the top end of Hednesford this morning and spotted a really clean red K reg valver, anyone on here? No pic as it was parked on someones drive. 

5 hours ago, ben_wooduk said:

Went for a run at the top end of Hednesford this morning and spotted a really clean red K reg valver, anyone on here? No pic as it was parked on someones drive. 

Will be this one Ben I noticed on marketplace Facebook for sale. Based in Cannock. Great paint work by the looks of it and only 87K on the clocks- great car for what there asking realy and I bet if someone was looking you  could get it for 3K. 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/birmingham/search/?callsite=commerce_mktplace_www_hoisted_pdp&hoisted_item=743780093115780&query=corrado

Edited by Keyo

1 hour ago, Keyo said:

Will be this one Ben I noticed on marketplace Facebook for sale. Based in Cannock. Great paint work by the looks of it and only 87K on the clocks- great car for what there asking realy and I bet if someone was looking you  could get it for 3K. 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/birmingham/search/?callsite=commerce_mktplace_www_hoisted_pdp&hoisted_item=743780093115780&query=corrado

Yeah thats the one, great spot. Admittedly, i was concentrating on not falling over in a pool of my own sweat but what i did see of it looked really clean!

I've been past there quite a few times so i think either the car is new to the area or bought to sell on maybe?

23 minutes ago, ben_wooduk said:

Yeah thats the one, great spot. Admittedly, i was concentrating on not falling over in a pool of my own sweat but what i did see of it looked really clean!

I've been past there quite a few times so i think either the car is new to the area or bought to sell on maybe?

Who knows chap been advertised by a lady on FB- as soon as you said you saw a clean red valver and in Staffs I knew it must of been the one. Looks a great little car - get some black leather in their would look the business.  Could well of inherited the car chap . Maybe knock the door with 2K and go for it mate - flashy flashy money most will take ha. 

Edited by Keyo

Saw a black N reg VR North end of Putney whilst on a wander. Parked on someone's drive but had two very flat drivers side tyres so not regularly used by the looks of things. Was a nice to surprise to see though, never expect to see one so close to my neck of the woods - that's two in a fairly small area.

And another! K reg, Midnight Blue I think, literally in the next street over to me. Aftermarket alloys of some sort and looked like it was used fairly regularly. Must be some sort of record for density of Corrados!

H plate white G60 on Miry lane Wigan. Having EXTENSIVE welding work on the 8v and only just talking about not seeing another Corrado for donkeys years.

walk round the corner and there you are. Kudos. 

Edited by James.

A dark blue Rado on A329 in Reading town centre about 16:15 on Friday. Only saw it last second, so not sure on flavour. Looked like possibly running on Sebring alloys. Anyone here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

While in my van went past what looked like a blackberry 16v reg started M144 ———  heading out of Sheffield approaching Tinsley Viaduct  north bound  

It was refreshing to see it being driven by a young lady. 

Sherry pearl 8v in Crosby (Aldi).

White G60 in Wigan (off Miry Lane).

Green VR6 in Wigan (near Heinz).

On 8/16/2020 at 9:40 PM, James. said:

Sherry pearl 8v in Crosby (Aldi).

White G60 in Wigan (off Miry Lane).

Green VR6 in Wigan (near Heinz).

More than I've seen in 3 years!

On 8/16/2020 at 9:49 PM, Cressa said:

James,  we need an update on your thread mate. Always a good read

Back at work in two weeks is a problem though, and the 8v is NOT going to be ready (being told (okay leant on) we had to go to Scotland on holiday, coming back, being ill and fitting a downstairs toilet has really had an impact on spare time). So will have to find another car. Need the lowdown on Sciroccos though.

On 8/20/2020 at 11:30 AM, fla said:

More than I've seen in 3 years!

Seriously they’re like busses. All three were parked up, but the real kicker was the  other Sherry 8v. The one day we go to the beach and use the Mrs’ car, there’s another   Sherry sat in the car park. I only didn’t drive so I could have a pint as well. I’d usually say “that won’t happen again”, but I’d be lying.

The G60, I was walking back to a pub in town after dropping the 8v off for all the welding.

Edited by James.

I saw a blue Corrado at 2:10pm yesterday, driving out of Esher towards the Hampton Court direction. I had my windows up and couldn't see the badge but it sounded like a VR I think.

Nugget yellow Corrado yesterday afternoon on the Leeds ring road near Pudsey. Probably the same one I saw this time last year!

3 hours ago, tony_ack said:

Nugget yellow Corrado yesterday afternoon on the Leeds ring road near Pudsey. Probably the same one I saw this time last year!

That will be Sukhi Ryatt car- its avery clean early G60 nugget - very nice clean original car- he lives in Leeds.