psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Sat next to a green VR6 L reg on the north side of the anti clockwise M25 AT 6 AM this morning. Would have waved but I was in the A4 at the time and we where doing about 70 at the time.

Probably me on my way from St Albans to Leatherhead

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Sat next to a green VR6 L reg on the north side of the anti clockwise M25 AT 6 AM this morning. Would have waved but I was in the A4 at the time and we where doing about 70 at the time.

Probably me. I remember a red A4. I was in the middle lane, (not hogging).

Spotted red g60 I think quite low with deep dishes! I was in the black mondeo(company car) you were following this morning around 8am from Devizes up to the M4!!!!

Yep, its actually for sale on swdubs at the minute. Bought it, did the conversion in a week and put it up for sale. He thought about breaking it as it cost him frig all, but was in really good condition when he picked it up.

Change the front and rear lights and some nice wheels and i think it could be a nice car.

---------- Post added at 8:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:04 AM ----------

Here you go.

http://www.swdubs.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=28942

I have to say when I heard 'orange' and 'Corrado' I was going to laugh - but actually I think it really works on the Corrado. Some subtle detailing, dark alloys, etc - I think it'd look pretty awesome.

Sew this little Beauty in France on the way to Le Mans

image.jpg (163.7 KB)

Sew this little Beauty in France on the way to Le Mans

image.jpg (163.7 KB)

I'm sure i've seen that reg number before. Edited by VR-Sixy

Yep, its actually for sale on swdubs at the minute. Bought it, did the conversion in a week and put it up for sale. He thought about breaking it as it cost him frig all, but was in really good condition when he picked it up.

Change the front and rear lights and some nice wheels and i think it could be a nice car.

---------- Post added at 8:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:04 AM ----------

Here you go.

http://www.swdubs.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=28942

That's gorgeous, wish it was available when I bought mine :lol:

Stone

Ha, not to everyones taste, but could be a decent car.

Saw that Red VR6 2 more times on the A30 this week. Nobody know it?

2 yes 2 corrados at the lights one grey with orange bbs reps ? The other blue with renault turbines? One of you guys had a prept sticker in the front window. Recognised the car from the meet.

Was at the homebase in bromley/beckenham I was in tge blue 16v on borbets

Even got a beep from you guys. Where were you off to

saw this yellow one in fratton saturday morning. on an h plate. rather nice wheels..

half hour later spotted a tornado red rado turn off albert rd southsea into exmouth rd. not sure what model though..

good weather brings 'em all out it seems

Black Corrado H12RRC queuing in traffic at cross hand roundabout @ around 17.45 this evening . Nice car buddy,live local ,,are you going to the anniversary show fancy a convoy from Wales

spotted this tonight on the M25 going towards the Dartford crossing, I was on my way back from Stansted,

spotted this tonight on the M25 going towards the Dartford crossing, I was on my way back from Stansted,

Corrado on back of trailer shocker!:suprised: :ignore: :lol:

Awwww..... i thought that was quite sad!!

My better half saw a blue rado going up Knaresborough hill last night ,was that you Gareth ?

I thought it was a poorly C until I got closer then realised it was track ready!

Spotted blue C at the bridge in Wimborne heading out toward Cranbourne. Flashed, thumbs up and waved. Driver looked puzzled at idiot in a Ford company crap heap!

Spotted a dark colour one near Arundel, West Sussex yesterday. Possibly a VR6.

Gave you thumb-up; I was in my red Integra so you probably wondered wtf?!? :)

Hello to M456***, a green, very low looking C spotted on A415 on the outskirts of Abingdon about 4pm today. First one I've seen in absolutely ages and I was driving my Dad's nondescript silver Passat... typical!

Saw one today just after 4pm in between Falfield and Thornbury on the A38. Exchanged waves :)

Clocked a Grey Rado leaving the A3 for Cobham yesterday evening around 5.50pm. The plate looked like K*** GKL..... didn't get a too good a look. Not sure of the flavour but it sounded very throaty!! Woof! :)

Finallyyyyyy someone spotted me!! This was me picking a mate up - was one hot journey into London with no AC! but I drive mine daily to and from work through Guildford and no one has ever spotted me... thinking about it I don't think I've ever seen another C on route.

Finallyyyyyy someone spotted me!! This was me picking a mate up - was one hot journey into London with no AC! but I drive mine daily to and from work through Guildford and no one has ever spotted me... thinking about it I don't think I've ever seen another C on route.
ALways a pleasure!! :)