psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I've just SORN'd mine for the month as I've a few jobs to do. :bonk:

If they tell you some weirdo in a Gray Saab was waving at them like a spaz, it was me! :lol:

That sucks!! I don't get to drive mine I am not insured. I will make sure they know a gray Saab might wave lol!!!

Took mother out in it yesterday down the motorway from Fareham to Cosham junc. She was wetting herself!! Scared of the power!! I was having to push her foot to the floor!!!

Hi Ben,

That was me in the VR6 testing out the airbox I got from you that I've now drilled a few holes in. It's sounding good!

Dave.

Good stuff Dave, glad you like it fella. Apologies regarding the 'valves mis-spot'! Schoolboy error..mind on other things as on way to work for a night shift!!

Hi Ben,

That was me in the VR6 testing out the airbox I got from you that I've now drilled a few holes in. It's sounding good!

Dave.

Good stuff Dave, glad you like it fella. Apologies regarding the 'valves mis-spot'! Schoolboy error..mind on other things as on way to work for a night shift!!

Passed a a Green Corrado earlier on the A40 just out side of Huntley at around 1.55. Looked like it was lowered and had black rims (possibly a polishe lip)

I was in my new daily (rover 220 ) I flashed and gave the thumbs up.

My parents are driving my moonlight blue VR6 K reg around in the Portsmouth/Fareham/waterlooville area. I have said to them wave if you see another one!!! So wave if you see them guys!!!!

Xxx

You clearly have taste!! :thumbleft:

Met Jeff/Geoff(sorry, forgot forum name) this afternoon with his currently poorly blue 16v, fingers crossed you get it fixed soon and good luck with them rear clusters :D

Met Jeff/Geoff(sorry, forgot forum name) this afternoon with his currently poorly blue 16v, fingers crossed you get it fixed soon and good luck with them rear clusters :D

Good to meet you too john 2sheds :)

One minter of a car.

We will get you to a meet asap

And the car will bw all sorted when im back from dubai and beijing

Pics of the red baron to follow :)

Followed a dark blue C on Sunday through Tingewick, he then went right on the roundabout, I went straight on towards Bicester. I was in the Z4.

White G60 outside the snooker hall in Hellesdon opposite The Bull at 2.30pm ish - looked super clean, standard and tidy :)

Nice J reg black corrado G60 spotted at around 7.30am near Groby Rd, Leicester.

Car looked very nice :-)

Spotted blue C at the bridge in Wimborne heading out toward Cranbourne. Flashed, thumbs up and waved. Driver looked puzzled at idiot in a Ford company crap heap!

ah, that was me! I was very puzzled, mainly as i was only a couple of days into ownership and had forgotten about all the weirdos that wave at corrados ;-)

A rare spot for me today on my way into work! A classic green M-reg Storm on the M1, J11 at around 0815. Exchanged waves with the driver, who seemed not to be able to keep his eyes off the mirror as I snuck up behind him :lol:

Bit of a random one but spotted this last night while I was watching Knowing Me Knowing You (Alan Partridge)

null-1.jpg

Edited by Jamie

I've posted this before! Well spotted though, its only a split second.

Bit of a random one but spotted this last night while I was watching Knowing Me Knowing You (Alan Partridge)

null-1.jpg

The black one was mine, thanks, chatted to the owner of the white one but he says he never gets on here :shrug:

Spotted around 45 Corrado's in Schleswig-Holstein yestersday, and it was even raining some of the time ;)

Cheers,

Redfox.

Dark coloured Rado on the M3 soutbound this evening between jct 2 and 3 at around 7pm - was going in the oppo direction so no plate/flavour of precise colour.

Edited by VR-Sixy

The black one was mine, thanks, chatted to the owner of the white one but he says he never gets on here :shrug:

That's a shame. I did see yours with the club sticker in the window. Thought I might get someone for it :)

I spotted a blue storm Sunday in Rotherham at around 3pm just coming off roundabout on the a630 heading in the direction of Doncaster would have flashed but was in td5 discovery not the raddo