psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Anyone in Hackney Wick, in London, on Sunday evening - possibly at the Back to the Future event?

Blue valver spotted H119 YYH, parked up under the train bridge.

Edited by Critical_Mass

Nearly 4 yrs in the UK and first Corrado spot actually moving. Black g60 I think on m8 near glasgow city centre exit. Looked great, well compared to my rust bucket.

Dark coloured rado up near the angel pub in maesycwmer Blackwood around 11.15 today.

Reg K20... I was driving a pick up loaded with pallets.

Good to see there's corrado's still left in them there hills.

Spotted a tired looking Red G60 with either ludicrous camber or completely knackered front suspension (hard to tell these days) on Queen Mary Road in Norwood. Been there about 3 days now, I'm guessing its undrivable due to the front.

I know its kind of cheating but it was nice to see so many corrados at edition 38 this year. Counted over 40 across the show in various guises. Don't remember ever seen so many at a show.

Awesome purple Corrado spotted yesterday on the A38 just outside Plymouth about 7pm.

De-badged and smoothed rear so couldn't tell what model but was on a 'L' plate.

Don't know what its running but its bloody quick, way quicker than a VR..lol.. just shot off with an awesome soundtrack, deffo sounded boosted..

Rog.

@Thursdave, believe that was me, Midnight blue storm, must have seen the drivers side, as passengers side is a bit messed up from a gatepost (getting sorted next week). Nice to know someone else around in York, hardly seen any Corrados!

Mystic storm spotted on Davy road in Cambridge today. Looked almost completely standard

N** *CF

Also spotted Will in his g60, just now.

Nice to have a chat mate. Looks like you've got a good one there! And sounded awesome opening it up on mill rd.

Edited by mic_VR

Awesome purple Corrado spotted yesterday on the A38 just outside Plymouth about 7pm.

De-badged and smoothed rear so couldn't tell what model but was on a 'L' plate.

Don't know what its running but its bloody quick, way quicker than a VR..lol.. just shot off with an awesome soundtrack, deffo sounded boosted..

Rog.

Stu's 1.8t BAM Corrado

Nugget yellow 16v - Reg started ELT - Mature lady owner - Saturday afternoon in Skipton town centre.

We were that amazed at seeing one, we all just stood there and stared. And no Oscar I'm not painting mine yellow !

2 spots in 5 days, white N plate on Earl Street Crewe at 7.45PM last Thursday (I was in the VR6 going the opposite way) and today walking the dogs I spotted J ### KMB? parked at the rear of a house in Willaston Nantwich