psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Nice looking green VR? By the Tarrants on the way to Blandford from Salisbury.

Second spot went to the other silver VR in town - L-plate. First I've seen it this year!

Just spotted a C northbound nr Minehead jct on M5. I'm heading south in my cousin's T5 so no waves. Only caught a very brief glimpse but think it's a black one. Sunny day, road trip, camping later and a Corrado spotted. Happy days!

Just seen a red g60? (Not actually sure) on lode road in bottisham, near Cambridge.

Anyone?

Second Corrado spotted in one week! Today a black 16V? near Ashby (a511) around 9am, plate was K346...I have seen this once before!

Apparently my wife has seen a grey G60 most days this week parked up in the addenbrookes hospital staff carpark.

J** MNA. anyone?

J-reg pre facelift Corrado parked in Farsley yesterday afternoon, think it's pearl grey? Seen it around a couple of times (its the only Corrado I've seen all winter!)

White N-plate in Devizes Road, Salisbury. Driving the Flog but got a wave from bemused driver!

White N-plate in Devizes Road, Salisbury. Driving the Flog but got a wave from bemused driver!

Haha. I was a bit confused by the enthusiastic waving. Noticed a few around this part of Salisbury recently.

White SLC, last night on the US restoration programme "Fantomworks". First spot, on or off the television in nearly six months.

So what show have I missed this weekend? Just seen an awful lot of lovely cars heading south on the A34 including a nugget rado which looked to be in convoy with a Golf and a Beetle.

Thanks - that explains some of them. Also saw at least 4 E-types, a couple of Americans things (not good on naming those!), loads of old 911s, some very old Austins, Lagondas etc and a Ferrari. Certainly cheered up my journey!

Ah, that makes sense since they were mostly just south of Oxford.

6 hour practice race at silverstone today for the le Man 24 hour... May explain the non vee dubs.

Saw a helios blue corrado g60 on a private plate c9 *** in Huntingdon sainsbury car park today around 2pm.... Wasn't in mine but it looked nice would be nice to know more about a local g60

Stewart

Kingsthorpe Northampton about 5pm. Dark blue with grey wheels, Asian man driving with black mk4 anniversary behind.