psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Blackberry vr in Low Fell next to the snooker club.

Also a lovely type 19 mk2 golf a little further along the road

Just remembered, Saturday 4th April a blue Rado on M25 Just before eastbound junction 6 about 7pm looking very smart, I was in the jade green Scirocco MK2 followed you off a jct 6!

This was me haha first spot. Was off to see the Mrs in caterham

Thanks for the props

yours was looking very nice too even took a cheeky pic. Made me want one

Just remembered, Saturday 4th April a blue Rado on M25 Just before eastbound junction 6 about 7pm looking very smart, I was in the jade green Scirocco MK2 followed you off a jct 6!

Cheers Geoff, we were just back from Cornwall staying over @ Caterham Travelodge for an early start to Brands on the Sunday for the BTCC.

I love my Rocco but can't wait to get my Rado back on the road!

Red vr6 outside tesco's Hythe! About 20 minutes ago You where topping up the coolant as I passed 😂. I was going to say hi but I was late for work

Blue VR6 I think. On the M25 today at 8.50 around junction 14.

Also my brother saw several today, presumably on the way back from one of the shows. He mentioned a dark blue one with twin headlamps and sounded turbo'd.

Edit: And a Blackberry VR6 M***GGJ at IWM Duxford today.

Edited by Portent

Blue VR6 I think. On the M25 today at 8.50 around junction 14.

Also my brother saw several today, presumably on the way back from one of the shows. He mentioned a dark blue one with twin headlamps and sounded turbo'd.

Edit: And a Blackberry VR6 M***GGJ at IWM Duxford today.

Think that was me on the M25 (black btw)! Followed you until you left the M1. I was on my way up to Stanford Hall 8)

Think that was me on the M25 (black btw)! Followed you until you left the M1. I was on my way up to Stanford Hall 8)

Yes must have been you. It looked blue to me but the rain was so heavy I was very mistaken :) Your car looked great. I just saw you as I came past so thought I'd pull in front to have a little convoy. Unfortunately I wasn't going to Stanford Hall today as I didn't think I would be free this weekend. But it turned out I was. So instead I met my brother at IWM Duxford to look at the air and war museum, and they also had a car show there as well.

Seen a tdi driving from Cannock to Stafford a couple of times, i've not been driving the rado at the time though. Also saw a nice white VR on speedlines at MK train station car park on Saturday

Seen a tdi driving from Cannock to Stafford a couple of times

stuarttaylor37 drives a tdi and lives around there

stuarttaylor37 drives a tdi and lives around there

Oh i didnt realise that was Stuart, last time we spoke he drove a VR

Spotted a red corrado on my way home from Stanford yesterday. It was heading southbound on the M1

Oh i didnt realise that was Stuart, last time we spoke he drove a VR

Still got it, TDI is my daily.

Saw a very clean red one today with the reg looking like G sixty on the A52 in Nottinghamshire this afternoon

Dark coloured C on the A3 last night at around 5.50pm - joined at the Oxshott junction heading towards Guildford. Gave a wave and got one back.

Spotted a dark blue G60 heading westbound on M180 tonight around 5.30pm. Plate J18* AWR.

That was me! You'll see me most evenings on the way home from work :D

Spotted this in a small village called "New Buildings" in Devon, looked a bit worse for wear.... lol. Anyone's on here?

[ATTACH]81473[/ATTACH]

Spotted a red Corrado stuck in traffic entering Bedford yesterday. Exchanged waves even though I was in the R32...

Spotted this in a small village called "New Buildings" in Devon, looked a bit worse for wear.... lol. Anyone's on here?

[ATTACH]81473[/ATTACH]

That looks in good nick in comparison to mine that's off the road

M reg Corrado VR6 on what looked like the optional Le Mans wheels driving through Coventry earlier (Holyhead Road I think) today by a lady in her 40's? I've seen this car several times now and of course, as is always the case, I wasn't in my Corrado.

Briefly sat behind a red G60 heading south on the M1 earlier. H* ENH, with a Vindis VW sticker on the back so probably a Bedford local. Could well have been the same one I saw last week...