psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Not mine as mine is J reg but is dark green, just got back on the road yesterday after a month off for a top end rebuild

Must be nice to be back on the road again?!

The CCGB have a stand up at the Sherborne Castle Classic & Supercars on Sunday if you're about? There's also a VR6 in the auction!

Unfortunately I work most sundays or I would be but on the sunday 31st of this month there is a small classic car show in Shaftesbury I shall be attending, would be great to meet another rado owner as ive had mine for nearly a year now and havnt met any!

I'll try and make it! I'm only in Blandford. We also try and meet first Sunday of the month in Poole. We've had 8(?) a few years ago but we've just got going again! Cs by the Sea. Anyway, I'll try and get up to the show in Shaftesbury.

Come september time my working arangments should change and ill be staying in ferndown alot so I wouldn't mind coming along to that, hopefully will meet you at the show in shaftesbury either way!

This one and a green Vr spotted at Brooklands Super car Sunday today

Super day too 8)

337ed613351e9ef0e6adbf204c67ff7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 recent spots - a red VR6 (M-reg, CVA??) driving eastbound on the M4 about 4pm on Sunday 10th July. Very clean. Then another VR6, N-reg (DCC?) Blackberry I think, driving into Blaenau Ffestiniog this Sunday afternoon just gone (17th July). Again, looked really nice.

Just had my first spot since driving my current Corrado. Spotted a black Corrado down near Frimley, got a wave back. Anyone on here?

Saw another while out for a drive in my C today, Blackberry VR? southbound on A331 near aldershot at about 12:30 today. Don't think they saw me tho.

Saw another while out for a drive in my C today, Blackberry VR? southbound on A331 near aldershot at about 12:30 today. Don't think they saw me tho.

That's was probably me, unfortunately, I didn't spot you mate

N reg dark blue/black driving up the A23 towards Ikea spotted just outside Sainsburys before the valley park turn off, yesterday at about half 7 - quarter to 8

Late Aqua Blue Valver this morning at about 9.30 at Collingwood retail Park. Was in mine and gave a rev as I came up behind. Looked very tidy!

Nugget G60 registration EJT 663 at Welbeck farm shop / garden centre near Worksop, no owner spotted........next time eh!

Edited by tonedef
Added reg number

8dfce520995d2b8ce1ee149ce933511d.jpg spotted this tidy example last night near boscombe pier Bournemouth!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

8dfce520995d2b8ce1ee149ce933511d.jpg spotted this tidy example last night near boscombe pier Bournemouth!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Looks like Kieron's G60 from Yeovil?

Dark coloured M reg VR (?) heading towards Sixways from the Claines island, yesterday evening at about quarter past six. Looked lovely. Didn't wave as we were in my wife's line green Malaysian special!

Metallic red Corrado driving along Chester Road , Stretford Manchester yesterday 5pm ish. First one I've seen for a long time!

K reg Storm grey Vr travelling down the A3 this morning south of Petersfield, looked a bit run down and the rear Vw badge was missing,

But still looked cool 8)

Terrible journey home yesterday afternoon with the M5 in meltdown, so decided to take the scenic route through Archers country. Totally the right decision as I passed an M reg VR heading the other way through Inkberrow. Flashed lights and big thumbs up exchanged and it made it all better!

I spotted a great looking metallic green corrado M reg yesterday at edgbaston reservoir as I was on my way out.