psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I think I have seen you around a few times, plus the missus mentions the occasional spot. I think the one I saw the other week was a green or blue colour, a dark colour for sure so not red, yellow.

Well mine is a dark blue VR6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corrado spotted on a34 near cheadle hulme in Manchester yesterday Reg H880 ***

White rado between Fordingbridge and Ringwood about 4pm yesterday. Not sure what flavour it was. I flashed, he thumbed up back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Saw my first Rado in months today. A green Storm parked up at Mitsubishi dealership in Barnes Earlier this afternoon. Didn't look like it was for sale, possibly someone who worked there?

Red N plate of unknown flavour around camels head, Plymouth at 07.20 this morning. Couldn't read anymore at the back as it was filthy lol! Almost forgot how great they look going down the road though! :thumbleft:

Black N plate coming up the hill out of the industrial estate in Dorchester yesterday about 4pm. Nice looking car. I was in the daily Flog, waved and flashed a bemused driver! Was it you?

Yes Dave, the green Storm in Barnes is for sale. I test drove it 2 weeks ago. Originally it was on for £7900 when i went to see it.

I offered £7100 and not accepted. Last week it was reduced to £7500 and this week dropped again to £7000, lower than the price i offered.

Trouble for me is i can't get my head around green cars. The drive was superb, pretty much rust free and interior immaculate.

Just has a big crease in the front wing drivers side + 2 scratches on the sunroof probably caused by error refitting the sunroof.

Got a Milltek exhaust and boy racer tyres. Apart from that a beautiful drive + low mileage.

I was stopped at the traffic lights in rush hour in my VR so had a good look at it. Wasn't a fan of the wheels on it, looked very boy racer but the rest looked pretty tidy. I didn't see the scratches or dents from the road but £7k seems a lot for big crease and dents though no? Did it have super low miles?

Mileage is about 119000. The scratches on the sunroof are minimal, but it indicates that something is wrong with the sunroof mechanism.

The dent on the front right wing isn't just a simple 'smart' repair because it is right across the crease. No other dents or scratches anywhere. I looked under the bonnet and very clean. Drives superb. It also has air-conditioning.

btw, the owner who works in the city is a friend of the garage owner, he just upgraded to a maserati granturismo for £35k. Needs to sell the car to pay for the petrol apparently

Haha amazing, I bet that's a thirsty beast.

I guess the value of Corrados must have gone up loads since I bought mine then even with damage, awesome! Or are storms commanding much higher prices than VR6s?

A dark blue VR6 (?) with fancy wheels drove past on London Road in Edinburgh heading towards Leith Walk around 12:00 today.

I was standing by the RAF Club so didn't get a brilliant look, but looked well cared for.

Cheers,

Tom

Red corrado unknown flavour spotted on the a34 bypass near gatley cheadle L*** TTS blonde girl driving.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Black Rado sat on a drive in Sevenoaks Weald yesterday, had black wheels that looks like LM's but can't be sure

Spotted a blue (I think) M reg VR6 around Sandwell Hospital, West Bromwich at about 7pm

I'm sure this has been posted already but saw Corrado on car SOS .... was just catching up on some past issues and was on the one about the Golf GTi MK1

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hey karmannski,

If it was between 830 and 9 that would have been me.... Storm grey vr crawling through the rubbish traffic on my way to work at perkins!

Didn't see another corrado about - were you in something else or did I just miss you?!

Nice to be spotted - especially given it was first run out after a wash (although not that you'd know it now I've been to work and back!)

Cheers

Phil