psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Just spotted a lovely VR6 in blue (I think M reg) it was in Maidenhead, going towards Cox Green, at about 14:00hrs today. Got a wave from the 2 guys in it and heard the lovely growl of his car (maybe filter/exhaust mods?) I thought I'd seen all the others in and around the Maidenhead area.

Dark (green VR?) glimpsed near the Mall at Cribbs this afternoon (around 16:30). looked very tidy and clean, N1 *RM?

That sounds like it was me. Right location,time and number plate. Wrong colour. Its a mystic blue storm. Didn't spot any corrados at cribbs but did

see a green vr6 m reg by cabots circus heading on to m32 yesterday at 5ish. Tried to pull along side but due to traffic couldn't. Thrid time i've been

spotted now. :clap: Thanks for the comments vorn.

Aha - one of my sons insisted it was a Storm but I said I didn't think it was :lol: - number plate was a bloody big clue! I was in a Golf. Coming to the national day at RAF Cosford? Quite a few of us convoying up from this direction.

I am working that saturday but hopefully going to bristol volksfest on sunday 7th of june. Also spotted green vr m reg parked just of cranbrook rd in cotham at 10.30am. 2mins after spotted what looked like a mystic blue storm turning right onto gloucester rd from zetland rd. Tried to catch up but got

stopped by red traffic light anyone?

Saw three :shock: in the carpark near Blackburn Halfords this afternoon, dark grey with Lenso splits, silver one (didn't get a good look) and a dark green vr6. Was like a mini-meet but they were parked away from each other

Saw three :shock: in the carpark near Blackburn Halfords this afternoon, dark grey with Lenso splits, silver one (didn't get a good look) and a dark green vr6. Was like a mini-meet but they were parked away from each other

I drive mine round Blackburn everyday and dont recognise any you speak of!!

Must all have been from out of town

Last night in Leyland, was comin down near Tesco and passed a Corrado (cant remember what colour) think it was a 16v, I waved, got a wave back, I was driving Emma's MK4 Golf.

Bit furthrer down the road there was a dark blue VR, filthy!!!

nice low looking red rado near the old nuclear powerstation in trawsfunydd, think they were checking signs and turning off towards blaenau-ffestiniog if thats how you spell it.

and jobys sherry pearl 1.8 16v sitting on his drive. like looking at a new one with extras.

Spotted a white c last thursday on the A505 between Letchworth and Royston J 78 *** looked nice stretch wheels\tyres crystal rears........... :D

Spotted a white c last thursday on the A505 between Letchworth and Royston J 78 *** looked nice stretch wheels\tyres crystal rears........... :D

That would be me. Got all red rears now. Where ya in ya C? Haven't seen any red ones in that area before

Red M-reg in Maidstone parked outside the tennis courts on the Tonbridge road Friday 29 May, 1230hrs.

Looks like a bit of a project car - it's suffering with the dreaded red paint bloom/fade and had a bit of rear end action :(

Spotted a nugget Rado with body kit in warwick whilst enjoying a lovely curry in castle balti last night, another one iv not seen driving round before!

Exchanged waves :wave: with driver of a blue corrado outside Heaton Park, Manchester today at about 3.00 this afternoon.

Lived in Manchester for 2 months and not seen one, until today.

Just seen my second of the day, white 'G' reg coming out of morrisons in Swinton.

On foot so I didn't wave.

Was a few cars behind vr6-phil (in my daily) this morning coming down the steep hill into Stoneleigh at about 8:20am :)

Saw a tidy-looking dark blue C coming into Bournemouth airport as I was going out, missed the reg but looked like standard ride height n wheels. De-badged grill and sounded really good too. I was in my flash red K reg 'rado (containing two guys in pilot uniforms!). Gave a wave 'n got one back!

Saw a N reg Dark coloured corrado on the m6 southbound on sunday night between 10-11pm, possibly a Vr with BBS rsII 17" wheels from what I could tell on the move..

A stunning karmann ghia followed out of bristol into bath today at 6pm ish, turned off at the globe roundabout.

Not a C i know but close enough.........................

Uglybloke ? was that you on the 308 heading towards maidenhead at 16:20 ??

Yup that was me! I've been spotted :clap:

hey hey ! tag you're it :D was on my way to work enjoying seeing everyone heading home for a beer in the sun :(

looking good though mate.

caught a blackberry out of corner of my eye yesterday, bout 2 on m62 east going towards brighouse think it had inpro angel eyes?

Saw a silver VR at RAF Brize Norton earlyer. Dont think it is any one on here. seen it a few time befor, never get a wave back tho :(