psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a Blue VR6 in St.Ives Cambs last night waiting at the cashpoint and got chatting to the guy about all things corrado like door handles, windscreen wipers lights ect and turns out he brought his corrado from NEW 1 Owner its whole life!!!!! and he still uses it 20 years later all the time think it was on a K plate 92' ? didnt know you could get a VR6 on a K plate? must be on of the very first VR's sold......

it was totally bone stock and looked great.

told him he should sign himself up on the forum....

cant be many people who have brought one from new and just kept it lol

spotted on the A413 between Amersham and Great Missenden at about half passed two today, Green VR6, black alloys and fantastic stance,sounded good too, was behind you in an AudiA4 avant with the Mrs,we turned off to great missenden,you carried on to Wendover. not seen you round before.

on the a10 just outside Buntingford. waved at me but I was in a world of my own before I noticed, gave a belated beep though! hah

Just watching news on ITV channel, something about some events in Bideford and guess what showed up on TV:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51493[/ATTACH]

Anyone from here? if so grats, you have just been on TV :D

Black J-reg G60 in Wilco's car park in Hunslet, Leeds this afternoon about 2pm. Looking mean on those 17" (?) rims ;)

Hi to a white H reg valver in Sanisbury's car park Stanmore late this pm. Looked very nice!

We parked quite close in M reg Blue 16v and 1971 white Dolomite!!

Cheers

Jeff

K*** VPC blue with non standard rear lights, spotted in Nottingham just by the castle entrance at 18:05 this evening

I was in Bridgend today near Ewenny Road stopped at the traffic lights. On the otherside of the road saw a Blackberry VR6 reg M383*** giving it a nice induction roar :)

Edited by VWVW

2 spots in 2 days, first on wed, parked up on geldock road, northampton a standard looking green k plate vr6 with cream leather

then today a red valver/g60 (unbadged) with rh cup wheels and no interior parked on a drive with a camper van on tiptoe close also in northampton.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

2 spots in 2 days, first on wed, parked up on geldock road, northampton a standard looking green k plate vr6 with cream leather

then today a red valver/g60 (unbadged) with rh cup wheels and no interior parked on a drive with a camper van on tiptoe close also in northampton.

[/color]Saw a N reg silver 16v in Bradford today. Driving up Kings Road at around 1pm. Looked pretty standard.

I didn't think there was any near me at all.

Edited by ammo
Silly spelling mistake

Spotted a dark (possibly black) VR6 in traffic not far from Holborn Station in London earlier this afternoon - would have been about 1.30pm..

Was on foot so didn't wave or owt!

Black M reg not what breed as the sun was in my eyes, spotted you in horam going towards heathfiels at about 4pm i did wave ( i was in my work van!)

Spotted two today. First On the M25 near heathrow junction cant rember reg. It was a dark colour VR6 with twin round exhaust. Second one just on the thorpe Park round about in Chertsey reg ***NFL???. Think it was a green VR6 Storm. Looked really clean.

Saw an H plate (black?) on the A835 (Strathpeffer'ish) near the queue of traffic for the Snowman Rally on Saturday morning. I waved but was in a Disco so you probably didn't notice!

mjcp

Saw a silver 16v M*** RLY going west on the A27 at about 6am this morning, I was in the white transit you was playing with until you turned off for pagem.

Burgandy or Blackberry Corrado near to the Broughton cross roads, Preston on Saturday morning around 11 ish???

We were the two idiots pointing in the silver Q7 going the other way!

Spotted a blue L-reg 16v in Tunbridge Wells today - parked up on the one-way system on High Brooms Road.

Sorry it's a bit late but that was my brothers, mine's the white one on the driveway in high brooms. He's chopped his in now for a 182 Cup. Traitor.

Sorry it's a bit late but that was my brothers, mine's the white one on the driveway in high brooms. He's chopped his in now for a 182 Cup. Traitor.

Porki - what's going on with your white one? Haven't seen it move!

Dave... funny story... well its not funny but.. 1.8T transplant that's taken ages because I keep getting the hump with it, plus while owning it I've also had a leon cupra R, corsa VXR and a mk5 R32 as dailys so motivation waned! However, the Golf is gone now and I finished all the dash wiring today!

So fingers crossed hopefully you may spot it on the actual road (or an AA flat bed) soon!!

Edited by porki
I hate my own bad grammar!