psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Red Vr on the A55 / M56 Saturday 21st Jan I was just getting off to head towards Chester and you had just gone pass the slip road on your way towards Sealand

This afternoon, went to Castleford to pick my car from garage (after full service) and another Corrado was just there (VR6) which I believe belong to Critical_Mass. Nice car man... so I was first! As in seeing your car before you saw mine.

.. later on when driving back to my home in Leeds, I saw another one (black? dark blue? - it was too dark to see). This time in Leeds at around 6pm, waved and got waved back. Even stopped thinking you will catch up, then you did but you were turning right and I got stuck in the left line. So I gave up chasing you :p

Quite honestly I couldn't believe it... not seeing Corrado's for ages and then seeing two in like 30mins time-span.

palmers green, hoppers lane, purple vr6 at about 3 just parked at the side of the road, first time i've seen it there

Spotted what was probably a Dragon Green Rado K***KEH outside the Woods Group building this evening at 18.40 in Staines.

Too dark to see what flavour though. :)

Late dark coloured (probably blue) C at the top of Drymen Road near the Ski club and Bearsden Academy going north at about 9am this morning. Just notices at the last minute so didn't get the reg on anything. Might have been Elliot. I was in the C.

g

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Late dark coloured (probably blue) C at the top of Drymen Road near the Ski club and Bearsden Academy going north at about 9am this morning. Just notices at the last minute so didn't get the reg on anything. Might have been Elliot. I was in the C.

g

Corrado spotted in Colton Leeds around 3pm. Saw you coming out of your driveway opposite the shops - seen your car parked in the driveway before. Dont think you saw me though i was heading down the A6120 towards crossgates and just got to the pelican crossing as you pulled out.

Green Corrado Storm

N420 OU*

Seen on M56 Saturday 4th February around 16:00

Nice looking car!

Hope to see you at a show sometime this year!

spotted a dark blue (i think) VR in Stansted about 2.30pm on Saturday and then this one in Bishops Stortford today:

radospot.png

Edited by martinb

Dark blue (I think) M-reg VR6 on the A1 near Newcastle yesterday afternoon. Traded places for a while but I was in convoy with a mate so couldn't play much...

Just spotted a Blue Rado L20* FPA on Kingston Rd, New Malden. De-badged with black alloys so couldn't tell

what flavour it was. :)

White 'rado on the M5 this morning, just about to take the slip at J5 north at about quarter past seven. Only spotted you at the last second: gave you a wave from Lane 3 as I went by but you didn't see. Looked like you'd got the seat set so low that your bum must've been fair skimming the salt from the carriageway! Lovely to see another 'rado as ever.

spotted a red H reg at potrsmouth hospital at about 12.50, think it was a G60 but not totaly sure! had a good look at the side as you went past and stuck my hand up but not sure if you noticed ? my work mate was very impressed and said he now knows what a corrado is lol

2 spotted in clayton...red corrado with black alloys up the road from me and a grey/green one over the road...clayton le moors, river side close...

mine the red one on axle stands with a pool of oil under it lol

Didn't get a good look at the rado as i was driving past it at speed but it looked like a 16v, spotted yesterday at about 10am in Dundee on the roundabout next to the airport. The driver looked like he was wearing about 14 scarf's!

Didn't get a good look at the rado as i was driving past it at speed but it looked like a 16v, spotted yesterday at about 10am in Dundee on the roundabout next to the airport. The driver looked like he was wearing about 14 scarf's!

Typical Corrado then; either the roof was stuck open or the heater matrix had gone :D

I saw a blue VR6, parked up outside a garage near London Road/Bramhall Lane in Sheffield. Think it had a private plate.