psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I used to work with a girl who used to drive around with her REAR fog lights on all the time because she thought it "looked cool".

:brickwall:

I've had to drive at night with the fogs on before in the G60. Dipped beam was so bad I couldn't see a thing! Possibly the reason for it? Not sticking up for anyone like, just that I've been in the situation where I've have to use my fogs to see thanks to the wonderful standard Rado lights.

Also it really hacks me off when people do it cause it "looks cool".

I've had to drive at night with the fogs on before in the G60. Dipped beam was so bad I couldn't see a thing! Possibly the reason for it? Not sticking up for anyone like, just that I've been in the situation where I've have to use my fogs to see thanks to the wonderful standard Rado lights.

At night i drive with the fogs on because it lights up the road a lot better. There's no street lighting down the lanes near me so the fogs make quite a difference!

At night i drive with the fogs on because it lights up the road a lot better. There's no street lighting down the lanes near me so the fogs make quite a difference!

they're brighter than the main beams on my c.... but i always turn them off when cars are coming

Very nice black VR6 with all electrics working heading into Charfield this morning 8) I think I know whose it was :wink:

Dark coloured VR in Paddington today, had a private plate

If it was around 6pm then it may have been me.

Clocked a Red Rado going over Walton Bridge this morning around 0710am. Didn't get the flavour but the reg was ****AVX - or something like that. Got wave in response to mine. :wave:

Dark coloured VR in Paddington today, had a private plate

If it was around 6pm then it may have been me.

Was a couple of hours earlier chap, so it could have been someone else. Only just glanced out of the office window randomly and was quite surprised to see a rado there!

Black one not sure what flavour, J9 *** Tkmaxx carpark, Bletchley this morning. I had just finished work but I wasnt in mine :( was in my brothers corsa...

that was me, atm its an unloved vr6 :scratch:

Hey guys spotted a nice burgundy/ Purple Vr6 in St Davids 2 Cardiff!! Hope you didnt mind me parking next to you... and thanks for the note!!

saw a blue rado in cardiff yesterday going towards queen st train station???

Hey thier Iv seen this car about too, I saw it from my Green vr6 Corrado at the same time!!!

I saw a very nice looking corrado parked outside the Hilton in Manchester last night, white, not sure what variant, had german style plates possibly... looked very clean and gleaming in the street lamps....

Very nice black VR6 with all electrics working heading into Charfield this morning 8) I think I know whose it was :wink:

:shrug:

:lol:

Sorry I didn't see you, mate! Not really awake in the mornings!

I spotted a green valver at McDonald's farnborough gate.....about now lol :)

I saw that too!! i was in an astra at the time so i didn't go and say hello to the dude inside...

Hey guys spotted a nice burgundy/ Purple Vr6 in St Davids 2 Cardiff!! Hope you didnt mind me parking next to you... and thanks for the note!!

THAT WAS ME!!!!! :clap:

Silly but you wouldn't believe how chuffed I am to be spotted! Yay!

Your wheels were soooo shiny, what on earth do you clean them with? I'm a little ashamed you saw mine so mucky. She needs a good wash and a new paint job ideally...

And no, of course I didn't mind you parking next to me :grin: Corrados unite!

Spotted captainredeye parked outside a shop/place called Loxley? in Calne on the 9th (last Thurs) around 10am, there was a traffic warden snooping around so hope u didn't get a ticket mate!

Saw a black J reg in Bath last week too at some point, stuck in the traffic around 1pm, female driver.

Also see a Corrado at Arval in Swindon everytime Im there, always parked in the same(ish) place in the carpark so obviously works there. It's a black valver I think with personalised plate D9 **Y. Has smoked rear lenses too, anyone from here? Made me laugh, 1st time I saw it I could only see the inner-part of the rear lights inbetween other cars, and instantly thought "Is that a Corrado?! Or could it be on of those old Citroens that have kinda the same looking 4-piece tail lights?" :lol: