Sign in to follow this  
james28

corrado tv shoot

Audi R8? Never heard of it.

Drive one - believe me, you'd change your tune ;)

Clearly the sarcasm eluded you there Jim. Would love to drive one, you lucky bugger.

Still prefer my Vera though...

Wow!! That is great, I can't wait for my friends to see a Corrado on tv as they think I'm a bit looney spending so much time on mine.

Yours looks great, maybe this has been covered in previous threads but how did you manage to get to do the shoot?

thanks for all the great comments.Was a fantastic opportunity and great to give the corrado some coverage all beit brief :cheers:

Wow!! That is great, I can't wait for my friends to see a Corrado on tv as they think I'm a bit looney spending so much time on mine.

Yours looks great, maybe this has been covered in previous threads but how did you manage to get to do the shoot?

5th Gear contacted the forum asking for a VR6 for the shoot, James28 was first off the mark and available at short notice 8)

Brilliant! Well done! I bet everyone else was gutted!

It will be something you reminisce about for decades to come! Somehing to tell yur grandchildren!

this will be the first in the new series to be aired on June 8th

but please bear in mind the dialogue is not from me its what he researched. :D

Here is a link on the five website to a clip about this beautiful corrado http://fwd.five.tv/videos/cheapskates

I seem to remember this car was for sale on here a bit back and I was desperate to buy it as I wanted a Satin Silver VR6 and my initials in the real world are MS (reg M5) but could not come up with enough readies. Also my missus could not understand as I already have a satin silver valver.

Lovely car James

Mike

did you manage to get a car sorted in the end then mike??

and cheers gave me bumps too seeing it on telly was cool :)

I'm still after a VR but cannot justify in the current financial climate buying a second Corrado. I like to use my cars every day and this car looks too good to be used as a daily. Also I have a MK1 Golf to do up with/for my stepson and I am in the process of building a cobra kit car.

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfsatin silver valver.JPG[/attachment:36db7p8s]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfmikes phone 078.jpg[/attachment:36db7p8s]

10062009011.jpg[/attachment:36db7p8s]

Should get that sorted first I think.

yes amte to good for a daily all the wheels have been off the arches polished back to standard paint all the suspension cleaned couldnt justify it being used everyday.Although when i bought it that was my intention to buy a car to use as a daily driver my misses is going mad keeps telling me to sell it as i make her walk if its raining and im using the other car. doh!! oh and the cobra is awesome always fancied a sumo or dax myself :) obviously with a big block.

I am also guessing you value it a good bit higher than the bloke on the telly. £3k might get you a reasonable VR6 but not one of the quality of yours. I'm thinking the wheels/tyres are worth about £1k nevermind the rest of the car.

Anyway well done again for keeping the Corrado in the limelight it deserves.

mike