Sign in to follow this  
Flexso

Surrey Rolling Road (who wants to come along)

We need Phil_K to organise another RR day, its been about a year and a half since the last one! I'd be interested to see how many ponies I have now.

Or anyone else fancy organising one? I can't be @rsed :lol: It was a good turnout, even though I got there late, there were still loads of people hanging about to watch a 350hp turbo golf!

Where's Regal Mr 'Whip?

was you there jim i was there in my mates g60 i thought germany was first time we met.

it was good day if someone wants to organise another im to stupid

Yeah, I was there but turned up really late due to a flat battery and ran second to last. I got 187 bhp, but that was after the AA man had put my sensors back on the wrong terminals, so it was in default mode.

I am definitely up for another one Phil :salute:

We need the thread title changed then...

Well lets try and make it happen.

Is anyone who knows Charlie at SRR able to get a definate on this before we plan anything?

I've never met the chap so I'm not much use, also we should get a date before we announce it to anyone that may' of missed this thread. First saturday in July, gives us a month and gets inters out of the way too, what do people think?

My car might be back on the road by then providing the MOT is ok, so I might be interested 8)

im interested in this depending on date, always wanted to get my car rolling roaded..put my name down please!!

Ok chaps... good to see some interest!

I will speak to Charlie in the next couple of days and will come back to you all with dates and prices. Please feel free to add interest with-in this thread and once things are decided and we're marching ahead I'll start a new dedicated thread to make it easier to manage...

Cheers for now

Looking forward to this already, should be a good day out

Thanks for getting behind it Phil :thumbleft:

I'm up for another go - I'm in at Stealth on the 17th June for a couple problems and perhaps a bit of a tweak, so it could be good to see how the car runs after that (as long as the day is after that, obviously)

Or I could bring 'G', my Jewish racing beige V6 4motion if the can power test that!

Ok chaps... good to see some interest!

I will speak to Charlie in the next couple of days and will come back to you all with dates and prices. Please feel free to add interest with-in this thread and once things are decided and we're marching ahead I'll start a new dedicated thread to make it easier to manage...

Cheers for now

Good man Phil :D

I'm up for another go - I'm in at Stealth on the 17th June for a couple problems and perhaps a bit of a tweak, so it could be good to see how the car runs after that (as long as the day is after that, obviously)

Or I could bring 'G', my Jewish racing beige V6 4motion if the can power test that!

lol a mate at work used to joke about his jewish racing beige vectra! :lol:

It's a 4wd road by the way and can handle 600hp at each set of rollers so you should be fine so long as you have less than 1200... ?

lol a mate at work used to joke about his jewish racing beige vectra! :lol:

It's a 4wd road by the way and can handle 600hp at each set of rollers so you should be fine so long as you have less than 1200... ?

I'll be fine then - I've got 200 horsies in total if I'm lucky :)

I’d like to register my tentative interest subject to dates chosen. I’ve got load of plans for the upcoming weekends but I’d like to come along if I can :)

This is starting to interest me as well, depending on dates.

Gives me an opportunity to have a look at your weitecs as well Jim - two birds with one stone :D .

Any news on potential dates for the rolling road day Phil?

Sorry chaps was away on my best mates stag do over the weekend and have only just recovered :lol:

I will ring Charlie after dinner/tomorrow morning and post a selection of dates for you all asap 8)

Right I have spoken to Charlie and have Dates for you all to choose from... we have the choice of 3 weekends in August and the date with the most interest is the one I will try to get booked...

This is always a process that will disappoint someone but that’s just the way it is I'm afraid!

I have started a new thread in the evens section so please register your interest HERE 8)