Sign in to follow this  
Yandards

Forza 3 Discussion Thread

Veyron at level 30? Excellent, just got to 25!

Can't keep off it, was up till 2 this mornin, and back on it at 8 this mornin!

I love the weeks when i get to "work" from home... :D 8)

Edit: could someone enlighten me on how to upload pics from Forza?

Also, who's up for an online race at some point? My Xbox ID is over on the right...

im up for a race when i get a chance. anyone for a corrado only race?

Yep, i'll be up for that. Are R32 conversions allowed or are we talking non-modded?

well mine has an r32 in it at moment. i reckon tuning of similar spec otherwise not a fair race. see whos on at the time

well mine has an r32 in it at moment. i reckon tuning of similar spec otherwise not a fair race. see whos on at the time

I'll add you on then mate...

I intend to run a CF FM3 race league for 8 people, do a race a week and cap the PI at 350 to give some varitation in tuning.

Say a 10 round race with F1 style points allocation for position and post the race results on here.

It would be with all driving aids off bar breaking line and ABS along with manual shift.

Give it another week or so as the in game lag has been pretty bad when I have had a few games with Jim.

I intend to run a CF FM3 race league for 8 people, do a race a week and cap the PI at 350 to give some varitation in tuning.

Say a 10 round race with F1 style points allocation for position and post the race results on here.

It would be with all driving aids off bar breaking line and ABS along with manual shift.

Give it another week or so as the in game lag has been pretty bad when I have had a few games with Jim.

Definitely count me in Yan, have added you on...

Think the 350 PI limit should work well....

Count me in too, sorry havn't added anyone yet, only just sorted out my live account, been using 48 hour trials!

I'm bound to say I'm impressed that you got to level 23 in the first day or so of playing Yan. It's now Wednesday, I know how much I've been playing it since Friday night and I'm still only at L16! Did you actually leave your house (or your sofa) at all last weekend mate?

John

:D

I'll be up for some racing. Feel free to add me anyone. Can't believe you boys are using the braking zones though :lol:

Got an Xbox 360 elite when Fifa 10 came out, and although I have played Fifa a bit I've been mainly playing GTA IV. I was holding off buying the new GTA till I finished playing the one I have now, but after looking at this thread, Forza 3 is getting bought tomorrow and GTA is getting put on the backburner :norty: feel free to add me too :wave:

all driving aids off bar breaking line and ABS along with manual shift

Sounds good apart from having to use manual shift, we havent all got state of the art wheel/pedal sets y'know... :lol:

Just rec'd the Veyron at level 30. Reventon is still better though i reckon...

all driving aids off bar breaking line and ABS along with manual shift

Sounds good apart from having to use manual shift, we havent all got state of the art wheel/pedal sets y'know... :lol:

Just rec'd the Veyron at level 30. Reventon is still better though i reckon...

I don't have the wheel and pedals yet :(

Manual shift is much better than auto, you can drop through the gears to loose speed and the bloody auto box always seem to change up to early or at the wrong point for me.

John, I did get my copy 3 days early (which was nice :)) although I hvae put in some serious hours since getting it (about 4 a day on average) and racing hard when I am on it. HIt level 38 last night (or was it 39) the R3 spec cars are a bloody handful under acceleration though.

Auto gears? Racing lines? Oh dear! :camp: :)

all assists off, no racing lines and manual gears with clutch me thinks! Earns loads more money in season mode aswell!

Manual shift is much better than auto, you can drop through the gears to loose speed and the bloody auto box always seem to change up to early or at the wrong point for me.

Been practising in the VR, ABS only and manual, and yeah, once you're used to it, manual is much better, far more control slowing down into bends.

I'm ready (for a trouncing) in the league i reckon! :lol:

Oh my word...this game is f'kin' loco! Its immense.

If anyone wants a game (bear in mind I'm a complete n00b and I've only got a Fiat 500), then add me:

DC MonkeyVR6

Probably going to be awake for about another hour if you want a game.

Cheers.

I'll be into some form of FM3 online. Just created a new gamertag for a month's gold trial. GT is KeeveG60.

Manual and ABS all the way. Rakes better than Auto once you're used to it!