Yandards

The CF Forza 3 Race League, Final League Standing Pg 1

Just got my Xbox back from repair, so I'm up for racing if there's still room? Wasn't sure if it was going to be here in time. BTW Top Gear now starts at 21:00 on Sunday so may need to rethink race time.

Great stuff, I've got a couple of you added already will add the rest of you all later.

Will see you all online Sunday evening for a practice run.

Couple of Qs, Yan, will you be on for the practice this Sunday? If not who wants to host?

Maybe we could use the practice result for the first race grid? If that's possible, don't know really as I've never hosted...

I don't mind hosting if we need a sub...

the red one was just a practise with the camera, i didn't know you could view that.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/profile/default.htm

pmsl, do you like my avatar :lol:

It's michael jackson!!! :lol:

sorry, i'm going off topic now... so yeah... sunday 9pm... we'll ave a session!

If anyone in this list can't make it or wants out please say so, thanks.

I wont be able to sort out my xbox live subscription untill Monday when i get paid! sorry! :( but ill deffinatly be up for the next weekend and after then. :D

Guess I won't be racing now. My supposedly "repaired" replacement Xbox which arrived back today has a DVD drive fault & won't read my Forza disc. Bloody Microsoft :bad-words:

Yes I will be hosting, although part of this practice is to see what the lag is like, unfortunately as already mentioned TG is at 21:00 so that will mess the practice time up and there are bound to be more people using the intarwebs.

So for the practice on Sunday its going to be an 20:10 race start with everyone in the lobby by 20:05 latest please.

I appreciate Alex won't be there this weekend but I guess everyone else will be.

We can have a few laps of a few different tracks, I guess racing up until TG starts would be good :)

Track wise, any tracks we have are not racing is better as it will give some variety to the race, so I suggest a 3 laps of Leguna Seca to start and we can go from there.

also, there should be a strict no contact rule... toooo many ppl i've played online seem to not know how to use brakes... it does ruin it for everyone... not to say that you lot do, but if there is a rule then ppl should hopefully stick to it...

also, there should be a strict no contact rule... toooo many ppl i've played online seem to not know how to use brakes... it does ruin it for everyone... not to say that you lot do, but if there is a rule then ppl should hopefully stick to it...

You can set it up to run like that but I was going to go for full contact and see how it goes on the practice night, if its all a bit too mental then we can always change it out for the ghosts when close rule.

Yay! I've been out today and bought an elite with Forza 3 and 12 months online gold..... only problem is I won't get chance to set it up until later in the week. :(

Can I play next sunday or is it a case of committing to it now?

Is there any chance I could take Alex's place in the practice session. I only just got my copy last night and have been playing it non stop since. I wouldn't mind getting a bit of multi player action?

Is there any chance I could take Alex's place in the practice session. I only just got my copy last night and have been playing it non stop since. I wouldn't mind getting a bit of multi player action?

Should be ok for the practice session on Sunday.

If there enough people interested there is no reason that another league could not be run if someone want to take it on.

If we are all still up for it 12 weeks down the line then the best 4 from each league could compete for another few races to get a 'best of' type option. (Obviously the 'worst' 4 could too if they wanted to.)

Yay! I've been out today and bought an elite with Forza 3 and 12 months online gold..... only problem is I won't get chance to set it up until later in the week. :(

Can I play next sunday or is it a case of committing to it now?

The league of 8 is full but there are a few extra people interested that are not in the Sunday league, perhaps there will be enough for another 4 people to go racing?

You can set it up to run like that but I was going to go for full contact and see how it goes on the practice night, if its all a bit too mental then we can always change it out for the ghosts when close rule.

nah, ghosts are rubbish cos there will be no skilled overtaking... When I say no contact I mean stupid things like clearly barging cars out of the way... I understand there may be a bit of wheel to wheel paint transfer but if you're clearly not braking cos you can use the car in front as a brake then that's uncalled for... But no ghosts...

nah, ghosts are rubbish cos there will be no skilled overtaking... When I say no contact I mean stupid things like clearly barging cars out of the way... I understand there may be a bit of wheel to wheel paint transfer but if you're clearly not braking cos you can use the car in front as a brake then that's uncalled for... But no ghosts...[/quote:i8d992ud]

We can give it a go but it will be quite hard to police really, I am sure over the course of a season everyone will get used to driving properly without using someone else as a brake! With full damage on rear ending someone hard tends to mess the engine up too.

Agreed, full damage should be enough to deter daft driving, would like to think that everyone will behave themselves on track...

Edit: here's my C, 400 PI, twin screw charger and 4x4 8)

Agreed, full damage should be enough to deter daft driving, would like to think that everyone will behave themselves on track...

Edit: here's my C, 400 PI, twin screw charger and 4x4 8)

Shiiiiiat, that reminds me... i gotta work on the upgrades! :brickwall:

lookin good tho matie!

i suppose full damage should sort it out a bit...

Cheers mate, not long left now, still toying with the idea of running a couple of different C's for the variety of tracks. Don't think the one I'm using now will be competitive on all types of track.

Oh forgot to mention, got some kind of problem with the audio on my online play at the moment, so I can hear people but they can't hear me, so please don't think i'm ignoring everyone!!

think i've either got everyone as a friend or added those who weren't so roll on 8pm...i aint got a clue about tuning but i'm giving it a whirl, hopefully wont feck it up...might be best jst leaving most things at default settings

Cheers mate, not long left now, still toying with the idea of running a couple of different C's for the variety of tracks. Don't think the one I'm using now will be competitive on all types of track.

Oh forgot to mention, got some kind of problem with the audio on my online play at the moment, so I can hear people but they can't hear me, so please don't think i'm ignoring everyone!!

Be worth having a dig through the xbox online router setting thingies, its probably an issue with ports needing to be opened on your router.

My connection has been having a hissy fit today, I think it's all sorted now and I am plugged straight into the broadband router rather than going via my network, stupid new Orange modem doesn't give you enough options either :bad-words:

It's going to be interesting to see how it all goes tonight, really looking forward to it, remember its going to be 5 laps of Leguna Seca to ease us all into it!

Brilliant fun, I hope everyone else enjoyed themselves too.

I have saved all the replays so will be making some videos and taking some pictures after Top Gear is done, although the cars don't stay shinny for long!

Apologies now guys, guess I need alot more practice :eek:

Still had fun though, the state some of the Corrado's finished in and we call ourselves Corrado lovers :lol: