Yandards

The CF Forza 3 Race League, Final League Standing Pg 1

had a great few races, some good driving pity jamin's router kept playing up *cough*when he crashed*cough* :lol:

had a great few races, some good driving pity jamin's router kept playing up *cough*when he crashed*cough* :lol:

Hehehe! ****ing annoying it was! Especially in the first race when I had it all under control ;-)

not sure what happened the 2nd time, everyone dissappeared and then I couldn't re-join the session.

Great fun when I was racing though, looking forward to next week - will have the tv mounted on the back of the garage door! Hahaha!

Hehehe! ****ing annoying it was! Especially in the first race when I had it all under control ;-)

not sure what happened the 2nd time, everyone dissappeared and then I couldn't re-join the session.

Great fun when I was racing though, looking forward to next week - will have the tv mounted on the back of the garage door! Hahaha!

i know!!! i was looking at the distance i had to catch you up and thinking theres no way thats happening and then all of a sudden you disappeared. need to get the router sorted for next week, will be a bloody good race!

Trying to do some videos and pictures now, although looking at some of the replay footage it looks like some guys need to make sure all the ports required are open on their routers, there is a link to the required ports here.

Shame we all end up with dented and scratched cars by the end of the first corner!!

Just watched the first race we did at Leguna Seca, suffice to say some lag had a bit of unfortunate result that left me watching the rest of the race parked on a corner, I am making a video of it now but someone needs to make sure they check their router ports (Ahem mattski :))

hehe that pic looks awesome, it was very odd seeing an upside down corrado in the air as i came round a corner

:lol: you gonna make all the driving noises when youre sitting in the car?

come to think of it... i have a LAN connection in the garage too... :norty: yeah baby! some real incar experiance!!

hehe that pic looks awesome, it was very odd seeing an upside down corrado in the air as i came round a corner

Wait to you see the video, damn it was close to wiping you out too.

I will upload all the races (didn't manage to save the amilfi coast one) to my storefront so you can view the replays, unfortunately those peeps without FM3 and an xbox cant watch the whole race as I can only encode 30 secs of video at one time and it takes bloody ages by the time it's done that and uploaded it to the server.

It is Leguna Seca, on the hill up to the corkscrew, suprised me having a car come out of nowhere!

Now hosted on You tube

and some more pics below

I am sure the 'flying Corrado' was initally (accidently of course) caused by myself and either switfkid or mattski who lost it on the exit of the previous corner, at which point I decided to pounce! Could of sworn I got through cleanly though :lol:

Thanks for posting the vids and pics btw, I am itching to go racing again!

well it wasn't me because im the red car in the video! need to put my number plate on but i quite like having the smoothed front bumper (yes i know its US spec)

can't wait till next race, was some insanely close racing. Ill have you next week though yandards!!!

Trying to do some videos and pictures now, although looking at some of the replay footage it looks like some guys need to make sure all the ports required are open on their routers, there is a link to the required ports here.

(Ahem mattski :))

Yan, I think me reversing out into fast flowing traffic following my spin, was more the cause of that accident than the lag was. My bad!! :epicfail:

So exactly how do we check the ports on our routers? Cos there was some serious lag too, at one point on Alfalfi, I was following you Yan, and your Nugget started disappearing into the tarmac, while others were flying around overhead.

Is that a problem with the host link or mine?? (Multiplayer Noob, lol)

Edit: Looking at the clip of the race start at Camino (last race) it's definitely my router thats the problem, attack of the dissapearing Corrado!!

Swiftkid, that last race was awesome, such a close call on the last lap. The rear bumper is now touched up! :lol:

i don't think my FWD rado could cut the mustard off the line... i'll need to tweek my AWD setup a bit...

had some fun with reverse doughnuts tho! :roll:

(Ahem mattski :))

Yan, I think me reversing out into fast flowing traffic following my spin, was more the cause of that accident than the lag was. My bad!! :epicfail:

So exactly how do we check the ports on our routers? Cos there was some serious lag too, at one point on Alfalfi, I was following you Yan, and your Nugget started disappearing into the tarmac, while others were flying around overhead.

Is that a problem with the host link or mine?? (Multiplayer Noob, lol)

Edit: Looking at the clip of the race start at Camino (last race) it's definitely my router thats the problem, attack of the dissapearing Corrado!!

Swiftkid, that last race was awesome, such a close call on the last lap. The rear bumper is now touched up! :lol:

It really depends on what router/broadband kit you have as it varies wildly. You will need to log into the routers administrator menu to get at the settings, my Orange thing has an advanced settings menu, which then lets you select NAT/PAT and add some rules for access, there is a default xbox live rule built in but it wasn't switched on and didn't have all 6 ports listed. Whoever provides your broadband will probably have a guide on their website to opening more ports, just run through that.

I don't know if anyone else saved the replays post race, if they did can you watch them and see if anyone is jumping around, this will confirm if it's just Matt who has to open some more ports up or I have a hosting issue.

It was still a great laugh and I really enjoyed tussling with Swiftkid on Tsbuka for a couple of laps, the race replays are all uploaded to my storefront if you want to watch the action again and see what other people where up to!

It was still a great laugh and I really enjoyed tussling with Swiftkid on Tsbuka for a couple of laps, the race replays are all uploaded to my storefront if you want to watch the action again and see what other people where up to!

I'll have to watch that replay, i kept looking back thinking "that corrado is getting closer" and trying to keep it steady but just lost my composure a bit, the amilfi race was good, was sat on your bumper the full race trying to find a way past you yandards but just couldn't get the drive out of the corners.

The last race with me and mattski was crazy close, he outbraked himself on a corner so i thought i've got him, then all of a sudden i had major door shut in my face syndrome lol.

will look forward to watching replays when i get in tonight

I missed out, hope it didn't bugger anything up. :|

Went out on Saturday and bought a 32" 1080p tv to go with the xbox, so by the time it was early evening on sunday i had played too much xbox already :lol:

It really depends on what router/broadband kit you have as it varies wildly. You will need to log into the routers administrator menu to get at the settings, my Orange thing has an advanced settings menu, which then lets you select NAT/PAT and add some rules for access, there is a default xbox live rule built in but it wasn't switched on and didn't have all 6 ports listed. Whoever provides your broadband will probably have a guide on their website to opening more ports, just run through that.

Cheers Yan, I'm with Sky for broadband, I think Its a Netgear router though, so will have a look at accessing it this evening.

It was still a great laugh

Agreed!

how many of you were racing last night?

Just the 7 of us, you online tonight then, as I need to test my lagging issue once i've set my router up, if you're up for a race?

Will prob be on from about 730 or 8...

I'll probably be on for a race, will see what im up to though.

video looks good yan, the first corner seems to be a hot spot for carnage though! i prefered starting at the back of the grid :lol:

Another you tube video, joined a few bits together this time:

Great title background :wink:

Can we access the replays and take photos also?