robrado974

Robrado's rado she is staying

Here's a pic of the door lock rod where it passes through the door.

yju6ute7.jpg

If your saying this binds with the door card then there may be something else wrong.

\Paddy

I have an early drivers door with late leather aswell. You have me wondering now if it will fit properly. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to check.

I have an early drivers door with late leather aswell. You have me wondering now if it will fit properly. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to check.

Will be interesting to see , it's proberbly me lol .

Mk4 calipers fitted today , mot booked on Saturday afternoon . There will be a Bit of finger nail biting going on , but hopefully should be ok . If it passes I'm going straight to the post office for a disc !

Rob

Yeah good luck Rob but I think you deserve a little luck after what you have had to go through recently with it :awesome:

Thanks very much everyone , it means a lot . Hopefully I will be catching up with some of you at a few shows in the summer .

Rob

I had the new calipers fitted and took the car in for an mot on saturday , but it failed on emissions . My mate who works for kwikfit took it back in today and it passed . It just needed a good run after being sorn for three months i think . I also fitted my new metal pressed plates which look great .

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

I also grabbed an old 90s Kenwood headunit from chris langers .

IMG_1509.png

Nearly ready for some summer fun

Rob

:dance::dance::dance::dance: I'm dancing all fu**ing nite good news Rob totally respect your resilience with your car recently good man :D

Thanks guys , very happy with it . Going to have some fun in it first before I take it to the spray shop . Then some interior work and a head unit and cd changer to fit . Clumpy you seem more excited than me !

Rob

Thanks mate , looking forward to more updates on yours .

I'm out on the lash in a minute, but give me a couple of days and I should have one. Things are progressing slower than I hoped. One step forward, two back as more parts now required. :rolleyes:

Nice one, where is the like button... give me a shout if you need a hand with the head unit etc mate.

Rog.

Very kind of you mate , I hate wiring lol, going to see if I can put the cd changer under the seat , I really don't want to remove the interior again for the wires n stuff .

I'm out on the lash in a minute, but give me a couple of days and I should have one. Things are progressing slower than I hoped. One step forward, two back as more parts now required. :rolleyes:

Out in a Wednesday !! Living the dream mate , living the dream lol